13 month old eating habits

NooNoo

Reaction score
im here again with mias eating habits lol...

its really getting to me at the moment...shes really crap at eating at home..

she goes nursery and eats everything there and eats it all..

at home she'l have a nibble on some stuff, sometimes she will sometimes she wont..

anyone had this problem.?? i wanted to try keep with nursery meal times but i get so disheartened to stick with it when she wont eat then crys half hour later cos shes hungry, so i give her snacky things, my own fault i know :(

what do your lo's eat at this age? and how much they eat in a day??

ETA: right now shes eating cheerios and a biscuit for dinner :( :(

i was also a faddy eater as a child, this is what i believe led to my eating issues that I have, and i cannot see mia go through that....i always said my children will eat what there given and if they dont like it then they will go hungry and will then hopefully get with the programme lol...thats sounds awful but i couldnt bear to see one of my children live with what I have to now..my mum just gave in and let me eat crap when i wanted and im following in the same pattern...i just feel mia is too young to understand but i know she isnt iykwim theres that and also on my part hearing her cry all day cos shes hungry sometimes gets a bit much...

HELP MEEEEEEE!!! lol

Do you eat at the same time as your LO? It often helps them to see others eating the same things - maybe this is why she is happy to eat as nursery as all the other babies will be eating at the same time.

thanks for reply hun...have tried this and she just wont eat :( :doh:
really dont know what to do anymore :(

Mhairi is the same age, and exactly the same at the moment!

I've had to just get tough. If she doesn't eat what I put in front of her there is no alternative. No crackers and bread sticks.

She still takes a full 9oz bottle of milk before bedtime, so she isn't going to bed starving.

I've seen an improvement after only a few nights of not giving in. She has just eaten her tea, french toast, carrot sticks and blueberries, and as a treat she got a fruit puree pouch.

She hasn't asked for a cracker today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back