Lipotrim

right well there are 4 types of flavour strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and chicken. Mainly made from skimmed milk, soya flour, sweetener, vitamin and mineral stuff and a load of stuff that has too many letters for me to try and spell on here and i have no idea what it is!!!

Well done Tiny !! I desperately need to get motivated to diet...

for this one you definately have to be motivated as there is NO FOOD!!! Im taking in less that 500 kcal per day, my bodys alreayd switched to fat burn mode to make up the calories :yay:

Tiny an idea for variety if u like coffee is to add a spoonful to the choc or vanilla shakes. I also used to save a drop of vanilla and put it in my cup of coffee as "milk"

for this one you definately have to be motivated as there is NO FOOD!!! Im taking in less that 500 kcal per day, my bodys alreayd switched to fat burn mode to make up the calories :yay:

Less than 500 kcal? Bloody hell!! Do you feel lethargic? X

nope. Its wierd I thought Id feel awful but I dont. They say you wont cos the shakes have all your RDA of vitamins and minerals but I didnt really beleive them. Seems to be fine though, Im getting on with my normal daily routine no probs. I even did a food shop in Tesco, which I didnt imagine I would be able to do. Its definately more of a psychological challenge than a physical one.

They do point out youre not living off less than 500kcal cos your body will create calories from your fat stores. You lose weight really fast, but when you come off it you have to follow a strict refeeding plan to gradually get your body used to food again.

Thanks for the tip jayne, I dont usually drink coffee unless I need the caffiene but I dont dislike it so I might give that a go. I might try making the vanilla one hot tomorrow and putting a spoon of instant coffee in it :yay: Im drinking peppermint tea and wondered whether I could mix that with the chocolate to make a kind of mint hot chocolate. Im a bit scared to try it incase I end up wasting precious calories!

My pharmacist told me to try that one with the mint tea and choc shake. I think it's all good just to try to give u some variety.

Thanks hun, Ill give that a go then. I just read on a forum another great idea...

vanilla shake, coffee, sweetener tablets & ice, all in the blender, you got and iced latte!! :yay: cant wait for my blender to arrive now.

How is day 3 so far? You'll likely be going into ketosis today hun so remember to drink plenty. Also the fresh breath strips might be needed today cos ketones stink!! :lol:

Yeah how you feeling today hun? Excellent advice from Princess above lol!!! xx

:wave: feeling good today thanks :)

i had a mint hot choc for breakfast and it was yum! I had the chicken soiup last night and it was awful, went so lumpy i was gagging on it. :sick: worked out how to make my breakfast shake non lumpy so hopefully that will help. im expecting a delivery of a blender today so ill be able to make my iced latte for tea, i dont fancy chicken soup again today!!

im fighting the temptation to weigh myself at home :roll:

Oh god I caved immediately and weighed myself after the first day lol, but I had lost 1lb in the first day and 6lb in the first week! I think you will be pleasantly surprised! You just need your sensible head on when deciding to stop, I ended up looking a bit gaunt :shock:

:lol: I just caved, I was naked after my shower so I expected to be a bit less but I seem to have lost over half a stone!!!! I think maybe my scales and the pharmacists are different. We'll have to wait til monday but it looks like its going very well :yay:

whooooooooooooo!!! :yay: :yay: there probably will be discrepancies between the two sets of scales but what great progress!! My pharmacists scales always said that I was 3lb heavier than what my own said. But that's fantastic, what a motivator for you! See, I knew it :smug: x

Aaaaaw. :-( drink lots, that's all I can think of. Just keep your weigh-in in your mind, it's a great motivator!

Just logged on to see how you are today!!! Sorry your hungry, as princess says just keep Monday in mind :)

I've lost another 3lbs on weight watchers so sticking with it. Ive got 2 very sociable weekends coming up and I've got a target I want to get to by then. If I'm not that weight I will be joining you on the 14th :)

If u do decide to Erin then at least u have us here who know what it's like :) fab work on 3lb loss on ww :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back