Lipotrim - My Blog

AugustMum

Reaction score
I'm going to keep a little record of the days/weeks just to try and spur myself on really. You can read and run, this is mostly so I can try and keep myself motivated :)

Week One

Day 1: Picked up the lipotrim today. Had half a yogurt for breakfast (LO was against me eating the other half) and then had my first shake at lunch. I had the strawberry flavour and almost started gagging. Its not tasty stuff. Im peeing like a racehorse and still haven't had my 2 ltrs of water yet so Im expecting a few night trips to the loo. I tried to make a chocolate mousse for dinner but Ive never tasted anything to vile and swiftly added more water and surprisingly it wasn't half bad. Ive craved food, but not wanted it, not even while making the LOs food. Day 1 officially a success.

Day 2: :shock: Think that face sums up today quite well. I'm feeling good now, but for about 3 hours I was so close to eating. I text Erin for support as I wanted mash veg and gravy soooooo bad. :/ BUT its now almost bed time and I've done another day. The vanilla was so sweet it made my eyes water, had another strawberry for lunch and it tasted better today because I put less water in than yesterday. Then the chicken soup. Well......pleasantly surprised! I was expecting it to be vile but it tastes like liquidised supernoodles in chicken flavour. Could be worse. I took Erins advice and had it in a bowl as well which did make it feel like a proper meal :) Day 2 over, and my word I'm thankful for it to be.

Last edited:
Good woman :good:
You realise that I will officially be stalking you? :) x

Stalk away :) At the moment my aim is to just get through the next day. Tuesday seems so far away that I can't imagine not eating until then! Tomorrow is the turn of vanilla and chicken soup. Im trying them all to see what I think they Ill drink the bad ones first lol.

Ive just seem on a lipotrim forum about someone putting peppermint tea with the chocolate shake to make a mint hot chocolate. I might have to try this at one point!

Good luck hun! I really want to do this too so will be stalking as well lol

Glad it's going well! I did Tony fergusson and couldn't hack the shakes! Will be interestedto see if the lipotrim ones are ok tho cos I might try it! Am really determined to shift some weight!!

Well todays going fine, vanilla for brekkie and it was sweet as anything but drinkable. Chocolate and vanilla are the best so far but haven't tried the chicken soup yet.

I actually feel like Ill be able to stick it for the week at the moment. I have no desire to eat food yet. the only thing Im struggling with is the headaches. Ive been drinking loads, I think today Ive had almost 1ltr already and yesterday I had 2.5ltrs but I guess it might be my body getting used to it. MMG&I if you drink milk shakes then youll be able to tolerate these. They are gross, but its not alot to drink and just close your eyes and think of the skinny jeans!

Last edited:
Glad today is better for you chick skinny all the way lol xxxxxx

fab hun your doing so well. i have decided to pretend my slimfast is lipotrim and have it 3 times a day and skip the evening meal. xxx

Thanks girls. :yay:

Ive got an interview tomorrow so I might not have as mch water in the morning and drink more at night otherwise Ill be peeing the whole way through! Not a good look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back