My slimfast journey

It's true you are looking positively tiny ;)
And you know um always here if you need a cheering up x Xxxxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hey hun you've done really great! I'm doing slimfast too but struggling, can't seem to get in the groove. Am going to read your thread and find some inspiration!
xx
Not sure how much you pay but the pre made shakes are £1 at Asda right now if that helps anyone.

Thanks feegee, it is very hard to get into the mind set to do it i think the first few days while your adjusting are the hardest. At the start i was having just 3 shakes a day and loads of water, the weight does drop off. I have kind of weaned myself down on the shakes and am trying to eat low cal foods now because i want to be able to maintain the weight loss once i stop the shakes. I have put the whole concept of being on a diet out of my head because i think once you tell yourself that you immediately feel deprived and missing out and are more likely to fall off the wagon. I have told myself this is how i eat now and thats that, I do still have a treat every now and then i set myself little targets and i find it easier to reach them rather then think of the bigger picture which seemed impossible at the time. Im out for a meal and and a few drinks in 2 weeks and will enjoy them so much because i know i have worked for them.

What way are you doing your slimfast? are you having 2 shakes and a meal? i found if you have your evening meal it gives you something to look forward to all day. I tried to fill mine with protein like omelette or chicken of tuna as it makes you feel alot fuller for longer. if you want to snack between shakes why not try the 3-2-1 program 3 snacks 2 shakes and a meal that way when you feel peckish between shakes have a snack thats under 100 cals it helps take the edge off for you.
we have a diet thread in the girlies room going on why dont you come join us? everyone helps each other on down days and are a great motivation to. Good luck hun take it one day at a time i know you can do it xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back