Lipotrim

what if I dont lose any weight this week now???????????????

You will still lose hun, if that's all you've eaten and you continue to stick to it for the rest of the week there's no way you can't lose. Just don't give into the temptation again, my friend still lost on the week she caved but it was only a 2lb loss when she should have probably lost 5 or 6lbs. xxx

I think she had a plate full and a bloody naan bread!!! pharmacist nearly fainted :rofl:

O....M.....G! That puts my strip of beef into perspective! Thanks for telling me that, my world doesnt feel like its falling apart anymore :lol:

Lol yes, it's really not that bad!! No more wicked indulgences tho ok? :lol:

I'm too naughty, I predict 1 or 2 lb. I'm still torn about whether to bother anymore :cry: this weeks been awful, I've had pmt which makes me depressed for a few days, LO has a cold, cough and croup so I'm not getting more than 2 hrs continuous sleep and I'm fighting the cold too. I'm thinking things will pick up when LOs better and now I've got AF pmt has gone. If I'm just gonna cheat there's no point really. Baby led weaning really doesn't help!

I'm too naughty, I predict 1 or 2 lb. I'm still torn about whether to bother anymore :cry: this weeks been awful, I've had pmt which makes me depressed for a few days, LO has a cold, cough and croup so I'm not getting more than 2 hrs continuous sleep and I'm fighting the cold too. I'm thinking things will pick up when LOs better and now I've got AF pmt has gone. If I'm just gonna cheat there's no point really. Baby led weaning really doesn't help!

Doesn't sound like your hearts in
It anymore? I think on this kind of diet you really have to WANT to do it. But if you go onto refeed, you've had a MASSIVE head start in your weight loss! I think you've done tremendously to do 2 weeks :) :) I also think it must be so much harder to do it with a LO to look after xxxx

Yeah Hun don't forget I was at the house alone so few temptations apart from work. Maybe see how u feel after weigh in tomoro :hug:

hmm well Ive had a decent nights sleep, 1 night feed but I went to bed at 9.30, PF on my phone for a bit then sleep. Although I wasnt planning on going to sleep so I woke at 1am to LO screaming for milk, fully dressed in bed :roll:

But Im less tired and Im kind of thinking, just get on with it, its a week of my life FFS, its not the end of the world if I cant have toast :lol:

I really want to lose the weight, I really struggle with it and Im fed up, this is the first time in years I feel like I can do something to control it. And Ill be really dissapointed in myself if I dont at least get 1 and a half stone off. I cant see myself staying on it until my BMI is 22.5 though. I think Ill refeed the week before AF is due next month :lol:

Well another 3 weeks on it Tiny is a guaranteed 1st off (pretty much) see how you feel, I was always more optomistic on weigh in day (esp after weigh in lol) Good luck and BE SURE to let us know how you get on :lol:

I didnt go, I feel so crap, think im getting tonsilitis, OH and I have fallen out even tho I dont know why, LO wont sleep and I feel like a hopeless failure

^^^^ you aren't a hopeless failure at all!!! You've done brilliantly for 2 weeks, so many people couldn't even get thru the first 2 days, so WELL DONE YOU!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back