My slimfast journey

The 1st 4 weeks are normally the big loses & then usually between 1-3lbs after but it's different for everyone & dependant on what weight you have to lose as well

No need to thank me at all babe, you've put in all the hard work & it's paying off, your really going to help inspire the other girls as well

xxxxx

Oh my god that is bloody fantastic! You have done so well, well done you!!!
You will be at your Target at no time at all. I bet you are feeling much fitter and comfy with yourself already I'm so impressed xxx

i am gone down a dress size i treated myself to a few new bits yesterday. I feel less bloated for sure.
how you doing my love? xxx

Feeling ok today, need to make some veg soup to get rid of the veg in the fridge and make way for the fresh stuff when I go shopping so that will keep me going today, J is off school today, all the schools around here close on the second Tuesday in July.every year, for the jubilee where all the churches come together and march through the town with the kiddies on decorated milk floats and flat back vans, and everyone in the area lines the streets to wave at them.as they pass by, the fair comes to. Town, and the pubs are open all day and night its like one big party, ... It's not my scene though and I'm planning on a day in the park with J and my friend and her boys lol.. can't stand crowds, what have you got planned for.today? Xx

You are doing fantastic Hun well done! x

sounds lovely poll im not into big crowds either. to much work keeping the kiddies together. enjoy your day hun xxxxxxxxx

thanks Z how you doing hun? xxx

Well I seemed to forget about the diet :(! Haven't put any weight back on but haven't lost any either!
So officially back on it tomorrow! Kind of excited!
XxX

Amy, that's fab!!!! Your doing so so well :) xxx

Omg that's just fab, well done hun, I'm so proud of you :hugs:

That's a total of 1st 5lb my darling, you are doing amazingly great

xxxxx

Thanks ladies i would be lying if i said it was easy but seeing the scales on weigh in makes it all worth while xxxxx

I don't think it ever gets any easier, defo feels worth it when your clothes feel looser & the scales are going down in the right direction, I think losing the weight is easier then the maintaining
xxxxx

Your so right Kez hun. So many people loose weight but cant keep it off. I dont want to be stuck in the yoyo dieting cycle as thats very damaging on your body. I wont be going back to how sad and depressed i was over the last year so i think i will be able to beat this weight and maintain a healthy eating plan for the rest my life. I never ever want to be that person i was a few weeks back i fell like i have come so far on my journey to heal myself i know i sound a bit deep but it has been a very emotional time for me.

If anyone is a testament that it is possible to maintain weight loss its you hun. you make me see it is possible xxxxx

Oh hun, you will get me started bless ya :hugs:

I really don't understand how anyone can say it was really easy for them, I began my journey back in 2007 & it's taken up until now to actually feel happy & proud of what I have achieved & how far I have come

Not only has it changed the way I see myself & my replationship with food & weight but also how I see other things, it honestly has changed me as a person for the better. I have had some real ups & downs & it's been so emotional & physically draining at times but I wouldn't change it for the world

Just keep telling yourself why you are doing this & another thing I find that helps is too look at yourself in the mirror & tell yourelf what a wonderful person you are & that what you want out of life is achievable

You can do this hun, I know you can. You are a very strong person with great determination, after everything you have been through & to come out smiling.....amazing

xxxxx

"Where's 'me Amy?... "
Xxx
Hope you are ok today hunny and getting on.well with the sf still, saw pic of your tats earlier... Lovely! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

hi poll im good hun thanks yep diet still going well. i got my tattoos as a little treat i love them. how are you hun? xxxx

I'm ok ta, back to my pre-hormonal self again, xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back