My slimfast journey

thanks hun its just nice to have something to focus on is all xxxx

Well done sweetie, I'm so proud of you, after this last weeks events and all, you are doing brilliantly, xxxxxx

Thanks hun your doing fab to i bet you feel amazing xxxx

Well I am feeling better that's for sure, I've been working it out and if all for a well should be at Target by Xmas 2012 :):) xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

omg dp i was doing that too !! we have bout same amount to lose! but wel get there hun!! amy ur doing fab chick!! r u feeling thinner? xx

Oh piglet we should help each other along the way hun, xxx

defo mrs!! the diet thread is ace and this thread , we call all crash in with amy!! if we stick at it well be in for the long haul but as kezza always says it DOES and WILL pay off xxx

yeh im starting to see it now i have gone down 2 dress sizes and have found my love of clothes again. OH said the old confident me is coming back lol xxxx

fab poll i know you will do it to. this place is fab for keeping your spirits up. all i want is to look fab in my wedding dress. x

awww amy you will look amazing anyway!!! :D

do u have to go down many sizes to fit into it?? :) yeah and its good there are actually a few bigger girls, cos i know for the skinnies losing a stone is hard but it seems so little in comparison! lol sxxx

You are going to look amazing Xxxxx

Wow!! You're doing really well, keep up the good work x

Thanks everyone my dress will fit a 10 to a small 14 as the material in it is very forgiving. I want to be a 10-12 i am almost a 12 now so the mountain is getting smaller to climb. xxxx

Well done lovely, you are doing fantastically, I'm sorry that you are still bleeding, I hope things settle down.soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back