Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Good Lord TigerPaws......I cannot imagine losing all that blood and being ok (physically). It's incomprehensible!
I am so sorry that you are feeling like this xxx I have no words....I really cannot imagine what you are going through.
:hugs: <3 ..I'm so sorry
Ended up with a d&c after all. Lost crazy amounts of blood over the last weeks when my body tried to fix the abortion, but a lot got stuck in my uterus and my cervix. They had to pull something out of my cervix when I was awake just to be able to to an ultrasound and see that they had to get me straight to surgery, my hemoglobin was at some point at 6,9 or something like that so I've had two blood transfusions as well. I'm terrified of getting pregnant again after this hell, and my mind haven't had the time to really process the last couple days... a baby that we wished for so bad that died and messed up my body so much. :faint:

Btw, I love the new look on the pregnancy forum web page for my cellphone! What an amazing change!

Tigerpaws that is horrible news and sounds like very traumatic blood loss!! Remember in the future that if you’re ever soaking more than a pad an hour (at anytime - after birth, miscarriage, whatever) you need to go straight to the ER as you could be hemmoraging. I’m so so sorry you went through this and I hope you recover quickly (physically and mentally) xx

Hey Ladies.

firstly huge hugs tigerpaws. I was so sorry to read your update.

well, I'm back. After our first round failed in November hubs and I went on a bit of a 8 week eating, drinking and relaxing spree over the holidays! it was very needed and worth every minute of pounds added to the scales but now its back to business.

went and saw our consultant today for a sit down on what happens next etc. so plan is I sign my consent form for my private round this Friday and will start round 2 in early Feb (as soon as the witch turns up)

sending all you IVF ladies a huge hug! hopefully this year will be our year! x

Hey Ladies.

firstly huge hugs tigerpaws. I was so sorry to read your update.

well, I'm back. After our first round failed in November hubs and I went on a bit of a 8 week eating, drinking and relaxing spree over the holidays! it was very needed and worth every minute of pounds added to the scales but now its back to business.

went and saw our consultant today for a sit down on what happens next etc. so plan is I sign my consent form for my private round this Friday and will start round 2 in early Feb (as soon as the witch turns up)

sending all you IVF ladies a huge hug! hopefully this year will be our year! x
Sounds like you really needed to take some time off, I also did after everything that happened! I'm also starting a new round soon, scheduled for FET in February, starting up meds probably next Friday!

So I’ve not been on here for a bit....so hello again!
Today I started my injections....feeling all nervous and excited.... but very much up in the air, one reason as it’s my 40th on the 14 and I can’t plan anything! Just don’t know where I’ll be up to on my treatment.... but hey... have to put things into perspective I guess. It’s just hard because so many people are asking me what I’m doing for my birthday, but because I’m not telling anyone about the ivf, it’s getting tricky!
I have very close friends who know... but not everyone.
Hope everyone is doing good :)

So I’ve not been on here for a bit....so hello again!
Today I started my injections....feeling all nervous and excited.... but very much up in the air, one reason as it’s my 40th on the 14 and I can’t plan anything! Just don’t know where I’ll be up to on my treatment.... but hey... have to put things into perspective I guess. It’s just hard because so many people are asking me what I’m doing for my birthday, but because I’m not telling anyone about the ivf, it’s getting tricky!
I have very close friends who know... but not everyone.
Hope everyone is doing good :)

I hope this goes well for you! I’ve got my appointment to decide a treatment plan on Monday so I might be starting in the not to distant future.

Just tell people that you’re leaving it to your partner to do a surprise or you’re going to do something intimate just the two of you then people can’t ask more questions!

Good luck xx

So I popped back on the forum to say I started my down regulation today for ivf. Start my up reg injections in 2 weeks all going well with my scan. I still can't believe this is actually happening to me. Scared and hopeful at the same time

Hope you are all well x

Last edited:
Hey lovely, just wanted to wish you all the best for your ivf xx

So I popped back on the forum to say I started my down regulation today for ivf. Start my up reg injections in 2 weeks all going well with my scan. I still can't believe this is actually happening to me. Scared and hopeful at the same time

Hope you are all well x
Lovely to see you back Hun!! Excited for you .. best of luck. Try and stay relaxed I know it’s hard. I’m in the middle of round 2 so I’m here with you !

Love x

Hi to you all.... lots of luck and best wishes!!

I’m currently in agony....these injections don’t half make your insides tender! it’s been hurting when I need a wee and when I sit down quickly.... urgh!!

I’m currently in agony....these injections don’t half make your insides tender! it’s been hurting when I need a wee and when I sit down quickly.... urgh!!

Ah probably a good sign tho - it’s working! What day of stimms are you on? I’m on day 8 and now starting to feel a bit “heavy”

Hang in there! x

It's pretty common, I also felt like that the last days before first retrieval.

Second time around I felt like that pretty much since I started shots.. and I got huuuge. Ohss, so it wasn't really good.

I had my prostap injection on cd22 and I'm now on cd30 and my period still hasn't shown up. I have my scan on Monday to start stims but now really worried what's happening as clearly I need to bleed to have a thin enough linning to start my up regulation..... Why can't anything go right for us.

It has been such a long time since I last posted in this forum. At the risk of sounding like a bitter mean old slug I just couldn't face seeing BFP after BFP and none of them belonging to me :( Unfortunately the BFPs have followed me into real life and three people I'm close with are due babies in September, so I guess it's a good thing that OH and I have officially started our ICSI journey. I feel I'm again in need of the wonderful support this forum can provide.
We had our last appointment on Jan 29th were we recieved all our medication and I was told to contact them once AF arrived, of course AF was two days late when I wanted her to come ASAP lol AF arrived 7th Feb and sfter six attemptsI finally manged to get through to the RFC so just waiting on my schedule to arrive in the post. I'm looking forward to getting started, I feel positive about treatment and so hope it is nearly my turn.

It has been such a long time since I last posted in this forum. At the risk of sounding like a bitter mean old slug I just couldn't face seeing BFP after BFP and none of them belonging to me :( Unfortunately the BFPs have followed me into real life and three people I'm close with are due babies in September, so I guess it's a good thing that OH and I have officially started our ICSI journey. I feel I'm again in need of the wonderful support this forum can provide.
We had our last appointment on Jan 29th were we recieved all our medication and I was told to contact them once AF arrived, of course AF was two days late when I wanted her to come ASAP lol AF arrived 7th Feb and sfter six attemptsI finally manged to get through to the RFC so just waiting on my schedule to arrive in the post. I'm looking forward to getting started, I feel positive about treatment and so hope it is nearly my turn.

I really hope it is your turn soon too xx

2 embryos finally on board after a pretty rough transfer this morning. But we got there, & slightly very slightly better quality than last time

One of them is a very early blastocyst and the other a morula. Second round for us and it’s pretty much the same story the 2nd time around ...
good luck everyone xx

I remember you from last year and I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your treatment. I'll still be rooting for you!

2 embryos finally on board after a pretty rough transfer this morning. But we got there, & slightly very slightly better quality than last time

One of them is a very early blastocyst and the other a morula. Second round for us and it’s pretty much the same story the 2nd time around ...
good luck everyone xx
Praying for you Jezby <3 x

good luck everyone xx

I have everything crossed for a sticky bean xxx

Thanks Moomin! So glad to see your little bundle has arrived safe and sound! Huge congrats to you! :) FX for you Jezby! Loads of babydust your way!

I wish I could fast forward to April 12th (test day according to my schedule) and hopefully I will have a nice super sticky bean on board! I start on the nasal sprays next Wednesday, hoping these weeks just fly by. Kind of dreading starting the medication, worried I will be a hormonal mess lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back