Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

I’m so sorry and saddened to read this 20%. I hope you’re as okay as can be xxx

And Katie, hope to read some good news from you! Xx

I've been at my first ultrasound, there was a itty bitty creature with a heartbeat there, having my first prenatal appointment tomorrow and another ultrasound in the beginning of December to check up how stopping meds worked for the eskimo

Hi guys.... has anyone else been frustrated when waiting to start IVF treatment.? In the sense that you don’t feel you’re getting enough info?
I got the go ahead in August and since then - each time I’ve phoned up on day one of my cycle I’m being asked the same questions:
What protocol are you on?
Have you received medication?
Have you had a teach?
So I reply no to them, and I’m told that someone will get in touch with me.... but nobody does. I chase it up and i’M told that my answers will be given when I ring up again on day 1 of my cycle.... has this been normal for people? It’s make me so anxious... and doesn’t help that af is here now, so Im all over the place... apologies if I’m sounding irrational now!

Sadly it's a bfn this end. Hubs and I are heartbroken

Sadly it's a bfn this end. Hubs and I are heartbroken :cry:

I’m so sorry Katie :cry: sending huge hugs your way xxxx

Oh no I’m so sorry I’ve been lurking on here for a bit and had everything crossed. I’m just home from egg collection, the wait begins. Sending you lots of love xx

Hi guys.... has anyone else been frustrated when waiting to start IVF treatment.? In the sense that you don’t feel you’re getting enough info?
I got the go ahead in August and since then - each time I’ve phoned up on day one of my cycle I’m being asked the same questions:
Have you had a teach?
So I reply no to them, and I’m told that someone will get in touch with me.... but nobody does. I chase it up and i’M told that my answers will be given when I ring up again on day 1 of my cycle.... has this been normal for people? It’s make me so anxious... and doesn’t help that af is here now, so Im all over the place... apologies if I’m sounding irrational now!
Never heard of anything like it, is it possible for you to schedule an appointment to talk to someone there?

Have you had a teach?
Never heard of anything like it, is it possible for you to schedule an appointment to talk to someone there?

So things have finally moved in the last 48 hours.... got the phonecall to attend the clinic and I’ve now had my prostap injection.
Not going to lie - I’m dreading this. I had a temporary menopause when I was younger due to my endometriosis and the side effects were horrendous....so this is terrifying me. But, it’s what my chosen path is. Ivf procedure hopefully plannned for February.... just in time for my 40th! Just seems to be taking forever...

You guys, I'm so grateful for your support during these times, and you're so good to each other all the time. Its warming my heart! Thank you for being you!
I'm currently 8+3 and thinking this might actually go well, today its three weeks until my next ultrasound, and at the same time as thinking this is gonna be fine, I'm terrified my meds are just postponing the inevitable. Quitting meds next Sunday, so that's gonna be super freaky and I'm probably not gonna be able to keep my nerves in check for that week before the us.

Well, my babys heart stopped beating sometime last week, had a small bleeding so I went do the ER, I demanded an ultrasound-reference. Got an ultrasound this morning.
Waiting for a call from the hospital telling me when I can come in for the surgery to get it out of me :wall2:
Feeling so hopeless now.

Thread crashing to say I am so, so sorry Tigerpaws.

Oh tigerpaws, I'm so so sorry to hear that. I'm so sorry.

As someone who went through a MMC with fertility issues they are utterly devastating and there is no feeling to describe the awfulness.

Thinking of you and sending you love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back