Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Thank you, unfortunately I'm just terrified of another missed miscarriage
Congrats !!! Wonderful news xx

I know you must be anxious as you had a bad time of it before. But every pregnancy is different and many many ladies go one to have healthy babies after miscarriage. Try not to worry lovely this might be your time !!

Lots of love to you xx

Currently on day 13 of stims of my 1st ever ivf cycle on long protocol. 2 more days to go until my trigger shot. EC going ahead Friday they think ..

I've got about 6 good sized follies despite my low amh so it's looking better than I thought it would be!

Last edited:
Currently on day 13 of stims of my 1st ever ivf cycle on long protocol. 2 more days to go until my trigger shot. EC going ahead Friday they think ..

I've got about 6 good sized follies despite my low amh so it's looking better than I thought it would be!
All the best Alexis, keep us updated xx

I had.my egg collection today .7 eggs retrieved. Feeling a bit woozy and crampy but happy with the result so far. Eagerling waiting for the embryologist call in the morning

I got really emotional in theatre when they put the mask on me.. I guess it all suddenly felt real.

That’s great news. Well done @Alexis2017 its such an emotional journey. Rest up, be good to yourself x

That's great alexis! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Well ladies.... I gave in and tested this morning (official test day should have been Monday) and we got our bfp! Both on a frer and a clear blue digi! In total shock!

Well ladies.... I gave in and tested this morning (official test day should have been Monday) and we got our bfp! Both on a frer and a clear blue digi! In total shock!

Aaaahhhhh!!!!! That’s amazing news katie, congratulations! You are pregnant!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats katie88 that's so lovely. Did you ha e any idea you were? Hoping I can follow in your footsteps. I have 6 embryos from my 7 egg collection fertisle this morning and going for transfer on Wednesday .I'm hoping after nearly 3 years this is our rainbow

Congrats !!! Wonderful news xx

I know you must be anxious as you had a bad time of it before. But every pregnancy is different and many many ladies go one to have healthy babies after miscarriage. Try not to worry lovely this might be your time !!

Lots of love to you xx

Hey jezby think we have been ttc for same time 2.5 years... Keep on going. Our dream is around the corner. Wjere are you on your 2nd ivf attempt ? I'm for my 1st transfer on Wednesday. Ivf is so tough, so many steps and stages to fail at before you get to transfer... So detailed and complicated .. More than I ever would have imagined

Holy moly it's embryo transfer day tmrw, feeling very scared and excited.

Any tips to keep me sane on the hardest 2ww of my life (well 10 days)

Hope everyone is doing okay
A X

Another miscarriage on it's way I guess. Had crazy cramps and some bleeding today, 5+3, and the ER could not do anything but tell me to go to my regular doctor and get blood serum taken over two days.. :help:
I'm out of my mind and can't really quit my meds either before we are 100% sure what's going on.
So I just have to suck it up untill I get the answers, but I think this is it.

So if the worst happened: We are taking a huge break and I'm going back on BC for some time to get my body and mind back on track. It's been exhausting and I don't have the possibility to do another FET for a long time because of school, when we have no chance on our own I might as well jump back on bc and get rid of my irregular period and endometriosis.

1 5AA hatching embryo now on board..

So happy right now x
flippin heck!!! thats incredible.... see all this low amh stuff is nonsense ha!

Yes that was my 2nd attempt, and I've never even got to a blastocyst stage upon transfer - you've done so well!! I have everything crossed for you...

xx

Another miscarriage on it's way I guess. Had crazy cramps and some bleeding today, 5+3, and the ER could not do anything but tell me to go to my regular doctor and get blood serum taken over two days.. :help:
I'm out of my mind and can't really quit my meds either before we are 100% sure what's going on.
So I just have to suck it up untill I get the answers, but I think this is it.

So if the worst happened: We are taking a huge break and I'm going back on BC for some time to get my body and mind back on track. It's been exhausting and I don't have the possibility to do another FET for a long time because of school, when we have no chance on our own I might as well jump back on bc and get rid of my irregular period and endometriosis.
Oh hun.. I'm so sorry to be reading this. I have endo too and it does all feel rather hopeless at times. I am now having a break after my 2nd failed cycle of IVF. its very hard and I think a break is a really good idea.

I have my fingers crossed that this isn't the worst and just a blip, but I know false hope isn't helpful either

Thinking of you
J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back