Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Yay! Huge congrats alexis! That's amazing news! So pleased for you!

I just popped back to check on @Alexis2017 and whaddya know!! AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️ Oh such wonderful news lovely lady. Million congrats xx

When are you due to test @CDK500 got everything crossed for another bfp in this thread xx

You ladies give me hope for when I start my ivf later in the year! Xx

I just popped back to check on @Alexis2017 and whaddya know!! AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️ Oh such wonderful news lovely lady. Million congrats xx
Thabks hun, I am so nervous and taking each day at a time till my scan date. Hoping it all works out. How are you? X

Alexis, I bet the weeks counting down to your scan are going to feel so slow. Your tests are looking amazing x

..We are going to have a look tonight when hubby is done with work at where we can go for a few tries at iui. Hopefully before this year ends.. there is nothing wrong with either of us on paper so maybe the sperm just needs a little more help getting to the right place? I for sure don’t make enough or the right CM either.

I don’t think we could ever do ivf again. The amount of money it will take and there’s no guarantee.. and I don’t know if I want to put my body all through it a third time to just end up empty handed.

I think if it doesn’t happen by the end of this year I need to try moving on and accepting the idea of never having children. It’s already eaten up 6 and half years of my life.

..We are going to have a look tonight when hubby is done with work at where we can go for a few tries at iui. Hopefully before this year ends.. there is nothing wrong with either of us on paper so maybe the sperm just needs a little more help getting to the right place? I for sure don’t make enough or the right CM either.

I don’t think we could ever do ivf again. The amount of money it will take and there’s no guarantee.. and I don’t know if I want to put my body all through it a third time to just end up empty handed.

I think if it doesn’t happen by the end of this year I need to try moving on and accepting the idea of never having children. It’s already eaten up 6 and half years of my life.

Millie, I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine. I’m only at 2 years and I feel like a crazy person being so desperate to have a baby, my sister too is at 6 years with 1 round of failed ivf.

I don’t know what the success rates are for iui are but I know that they aren’t as good as ivf and I’m not sure a clinic would agree to do it if ivf has failed previously but definitely look into it, i would be intrigued to hear.

We are saving for ivf now and the thought of it not working terrify me, like you we have said we won’t continue to try indefinitely, we can afford (just about) two fresh cycles and if it doesn’t work after that we will give up.

I hope you get your miracle before the end of the year xx

Millie, I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine. I’m only at 2 years and I feel like a crazy person being so desperate to have a baby, my sister too is at 6 years with 1 round of failed ivf.

I don’t know what the success rates are for iui are but I know that they aren’t as good as ivf and I’m not sure a clinic would agree to do it if ivf has failed previously but definitely look into it, i would be intrigued to hear.

We are saving for ivf now and the thought of it not working terrify me, like you we have said we won’t continue to try indefinitely, we can afford (just about) two fresh cycles and if it doesn’t work after that we will give up.

I hope you get your miracle before the end of the year xx

I think you may be right. I guess we can only ask and find out what they think.

I really hope it works for you, long term ttc is the worst x

It is so flipping hard. I’m sure I’ve said I give up 1000 times or more but I still come back because I feel so incomplete.

I fully agree with you, from what I have read the success rate of IUI is 15-20%, while success rates of IVF are 45-65%.
IVF in Europe is much affordable, and they have also high success rates. I paid EUR 2,500 for IVF with meds, and have been happy with results.

Yes the success is so much lower isn’t it. Maybe it really isn’t worth it then.

Thabks hun, I am so nervous and taking each day at a time till my scan date. Hoping it all works out. How are you? X
I can only imagine but have faith I’m sure you’ll be seeing a wriggling little bean on that ultra sound very soon!

All good hear. Just trying to enjoy the summer before our 3rd & final ivf round in Sept! Excited and very nervous x

I can only imagine but have faith I’m sure you’ll be seeing a wriggling little bean on that ultra sound very soon!

All good hear. Just trying to enjoy the summer before our 3rd & final ivf round in Sept! Excited and very nervous x

I hope that this round works for you, everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back