Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Tiger paws I'm so sorry hun. Keeping everything crossed its not the worse case scenario x

flippin heck!!! thats incredible.... see all this low amh stuff is nonsense ha!

Yes that was my 2nd attempt, and I've never even got to a blastocyst stage upon transfer - you've done so well!! I have everything crossed for you...

xx

I'm finding these 10 days a total drag. I also cried myself to sleep last night as I'm convinced it's not worked. I feel tired and hungry and thirsty but it's prob all the progesterone . I keep reading on Google that I should have had some cramping by now yet I've had very very mild cramping more like niggles.. I just feel like my heart is breaking already I can't keep doing this. I've been through this every month for years... Even ivf doesn't work. I'm a lost cause

Hi hun, I've answered you on a different thread but just to add, not everyone experiences the Same symptoms. Some women have everything under the sun and some women have nothing. Just take it easy on yourself and try to relax. The more you fret and stress, the more your body will be stressed. I know it's hard hun, trust me, me and so many ladies on here have been in, and still are, in your shoes. Just be kind, to yourself xx

Hi hun, I've answered you on a different thread but just to add, not everyone experiences the Same symptoms. Some women have everything under the sun and some women have nothing. Just take it easy on yourself and try to relax. The more you fret and stress, the more your body will be stressed. I know it's hard hun, trust me, me and so many ladies on here have been in, and still are, in your shoes. Just be kind, to yourself xx

I've had some brown spotting today and cramping 6dp5dt, and pains in my boobs. It's all kicking off today. Haha hope it's all good signs

Al x

Hi girls

Not sure if any of you remember me from 2016 when I had my Serum twins but just thought I'd give a little wave and say I'm back in the tww I've been back to Athens and I'm 1dp3dt

Hope you are all ok

Sarah X

Hi Sarah, I remember you :) hi hun, how are the twin? How many did you have put back for this round? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

I am still so shocked did not expect to get my :bfp: this morning

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm 4 weeks and 2 day today, due 29th November

Is this real?

I am still so shocked did not expect to get my :bfp: this morning

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm 4 weeks and 2 day today, due 29th November

Is this real?
Oh my goodness - Alex!!!! You’ve had such a tough time of it and look - you’re flipping well pregnant!!!!!

A million congrats lovely lady. Well deserved... you give me hope. So happy for you xx

Alexis that's amazing news! So so happy for you!

Thanks just super anxious about my tests yest /today being faint still but hoping my wee embryo is doing okay.

I was expecting darker lines for 11dp5dt but I guess we are all different . I have been mega thristy to the poibt I've drank 3l of water yesterday and still thirsty and wake up with a dry mouth

I honestly still feel In shock hun! Just test in a few days to see what the line does. It may have only been implanted a few days so give it a few more days and it should darken up for you! So pleased for you hun!

Looks like I'm having a chemical pregnancy, have some bleeding this morning and my test line barely there now. Never been so gutted. No idea how I will go through this again

I've had some spotting browny red blood this morning so think my IVF BFP has been a chemical.... I don't even know how to accept this after all this time

Hi Sarah, I remember you :) hi hun, how are the twin? How many did you have put back for this round? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Thanks so much Hun and congratulations on your BFP !
Twins are great they were 2 in December it's crazy ! We had 2 top grade that were free of fragmentation so they've gone back in, the rest didn't make it for freezing so this is our final go xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sarah! You Could end up with another set if twin <3

Alexis just take it easy, a bit of blood can happen. You need to just take each day as it comes. How's it looking today? X

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sarah! You Could end up with another set if twin <3

Alexis just take it easy, a bit of blood can happen. You need to just take each day as it comes. How's it looking today? X
I had a miscariage,, bloods confirmed it. Its all over for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back