Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Oooh congrats tigerpaws, I hope everything is still going well there!

katie & 20% - massive good luck!

Let's hope this is like buses, we've waited months and months on LTTTC for a BFP and then hopefully three will come along at the same time!!! xxxxx

Hi ladies,

All done and now home tired but I’m one piece! 😊

Both little embies thawed beautifully, the transfer took less than 10minutes, no cramping, a little discomfort but certainly not pain whilst having transfer done but fine from then on. Hoping so hard that one/ both of them r snuggling in and planning to stick around 😍

Thank u for the good wishes....I really hope ur right tinsel, and that u hop on the BFP bus too! 😁 I’ll let u know when I do! 😊xx

20% so glad you're home safe and sound with the embies! Fingers crossed they get all snug and comfy and don't come out for 9 months!

I'm just back from my second scan. Lining has gone from 6.5 to 8.4 and a few of my follicles are now at 12mm, so growing nicely :)

Huge hugs to you all girls xx

That all sounds very promising Katie!! So hope this is ur cycle! 😁

So.... the 2ww....well, 9days.....2dp5dt and already googling like a trooper! :wall2:

I have kind of a love hate relationship with the 2ww. I love the thought of possibly being pregnant but I hate having to be patient!

Had some brown scunge (sorry tmi) yesterday that my heart wants to be linked to implantation but my head knows is probs just my cervix being annoyed at being interfered with on Thursday :oooo:

Fortunately, I now have a lot of things booked in from tonight onwards so I should be busy enough to keep me from testing and googling :roll: maybe giving myself 2clear days to get over the journeys and the transfer was too long :lol:

Ah 20% I know what you mean! When we first started ttc every month I was a google-a-holic! Every weird twinge was a sign! We should set up google-a-holic anonymous :D

And the brown goo could just be from being messed with but im keeping everything crossed its for other more happy reasons!

This is day 10 of injections for us. Just had to get up at 6.30 on a Sunday morning to do the bugger! Now back in bed and wide awake, but no way I'm getting up yet haha back fir third scan tomorrow! Had awful abdominal cramp yesterday so I'm hoping this means they are having a growth spurt!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and have lovely Sundays! X

Ah.... good luck 20% ......lots of good wishes for you...

And katie88 also.... hope this is your cycle....

I’m just waiting for my teach session appointment... but still trying this month...!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have my screening and protocol bloods appt in 1 weeks time then hoping to start my treatment in Dec or Jan. It's all such a long wait ! X

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well and I wish u all luck in ur cycles this month!! 😁

Update from me......after 1 IUI, 3 cycles of IVF , 2 donor egg cycles and this most recent embryo transfer....I cannot believe I am able to tell u I have finally got my first ever BFP this lunchtime!

I am only 4dp5dt so is super early and I’m nowhere near out of the woods yet.....but omg, I’m finally pregnant!

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well and I wish u all luck in ur cycles this month!! 😁

Update from me......after 1 IUI, 3 cycles of IVF , 2 donor egg cycles and this most recent embryo transfer....I cannot believe I am able to tell u I have finally got my first ever BFP this lunchtime!

I am only 4dp5dt so is super early and I’m nowhere near out of the woods yet.....but omg, I’m finally pregnant!

Wow such incredible news 20percent.
Congratulations to you. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months <3 x

20% huge huge huge congratulations! That's amazing news! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months now! Xxxx

Thank u ladies....I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s sunk in yet to be honest.....got to wait for bloods on Saturday before getting too excited I guess &#55357;&#56842;

Now it&#8217;s all of ur turns!! &#55357;&#56842;

Thank u always! &#128522;

If I had the willpower I would have waited too but I never do....I am a dedicated POAS addict! Am very lucky it has come up this early though, I didn’t even think it was worth hoping for a positive until 7 or 8dp5dt!

Wishing u all the luck in the world if u do decide to start testing but certainly don’t b down hearted if u get a BFN this early on.....ud still be very much in the game any time up until OTD! :)

Thank u always! &#128522;

If I had the willpower I would have waited too but I never do....I am a dedicated POAS addict! Am very lucky it has come up this early though, I didn’t even think it was worth hoping for a positive until 7 or 8dp5dt!

Wishing u all the luck in the world if u do decide to start testing but certainly don’t b down hearted if u get a BFN this early on.....ud still be very much in the game any time up until OTD! :)

Thanks, I guess time will tell but I am nervous of testing as I don't feel it has worked so don't want to see that BFN just yet.

Hello Blueflower!

Thank u &#128522;

I remember you from these pages when I first joined, how are u? And how are your scrummy babies?xx

Hello Blueflower!

Thank u &#128522;

I remember you from these pages when I first joined, how are u? And how are your scrummy babies?xx

They will be 2 in December! Just been taking videos of them saying "mummy" in their treehouse, it's adorable! So happy for you! :D

Ah..... massive congratulations 20%!!

I had my telephone call from the clinic this morning and they&#8217;ve said that I&#8217;m going to be having the prostap injection...what are other people&#8217;s experience of this? They said it&#8217;s a three month long injection, so now I&#8217;ll be looking at February before I start??!

Thank u Tina! &#128522;

Hmmm, I had two prostrap injections with this donor embryo cycle. The injection itself is fine....it is actually quite a wide bore needle so defo have someone give it to u as it is a little too stingy to give to urself (well it was for me anyway).

All prostrap does is basically stop ur hormone production so gives complete control over ur cycle to the clinic. Once I’d had this jab I then had AF and was loaded up with oestrogen pills daily. I had my FET the same month as I had the injection.

The prostrap did aid with stopping me growing any eggs...I’m not sure what cycle u r having? Don’t know why it would stop anything going ahead for 3months I’m afraid. How frustrating for u though.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back