June mummies loss thread

Being pregnant again has helped. It doesnt change the pain we suffered over the loss but it does kind of makes it all have 'a purpose'. My heart goes out to you. I dreaded not gettig pregnant again before my due date. Having to go through two due dates must be really hard. I hope you get your baby soon. Hugs

I agree with bunny, it does make it easier being pregnant again and I can only wish everyone still ttc their deserved little bean soon. My heart goes out to everyone that's having to get through this all.

I've started my ttc meds now just waiting on test results to see if there is anything else I need to throw into the mix! Got scans on the 28th. Grandads funeral is today so lots to keep my mind active and hubs I think is almost ready to try again at the moment we both want another baby he's struggling with wanting another 4-7 yr old I said we'll that's at least 5 years away plenty of time to get used to that nightmare lol

Hope the meds work for you. Hope the funeral goes well, as well as something like that can.

It was actually as nice as it could be. It was a cremation and we told my 7yr old son all about it. When we got put he looked a bit sad so I asked him if he was OK and he looked up at me with these big blue eyes and said "yea I'm just a bit a sad" I said I know that's normal we will miss grandad he says "no I'm sad because they didn't let us see the big fire!"

I love his comment about the big fire!

Well June has turned out to be third time unlucky for me. This was my last clomid cycle and it ended with a chemical pregnancy (or a duff box of tests). Gutted.

Sorry to hear that snowbee.

All the best with the future cycles!

xxxxx

I'm still here. Been out today and came face to face with a baby due the same month as we were. Bit of a shock to the system thinking that could have been us (should have been us?!).

I've managed to get another 3 cycles of clomid, so I'm currently on cycle 7 and I'm 6dpo. Desperately hoping something will work this time.

Babies due the same month are hard somehow. I try not to think about it too much but it hits you sometimes. Being pregnant again does give me something positive to concentrate on. It must be hard when you are still TTC. I hope it happens for you soon. Glad you got another go with clomid.

How ar all you lovely ladies doing now. Anyone close to their forever baby yet?

I've finally got my bfp! I have to admit that I can't see this turning into a baby at the end though, maybe I will be 4th time lucky? I don't know anyone who had this many mcs before a successful pregnancy. Got to ring the mc trial team tomorrow and book scans... This terrifies me as I've never had a positive scan experience.

Congratulations snowbee! I am so pleased to hear this, although I know you still have plenty to worry about. I have a friend who had about 8 MCs before and had a little boy last year.

Good luck snowbee. Keep us informed my love x

Last edited:
Congratulations snowbee sending positive thoughts your way xx

Congratulations!
Glad good news is coming to everyone.
I'm due in 23 days, so not long until i meet my little baby.

Hello everyone..

I'm a June loss Mummy..

I lost my little boy when he was just 11 months old . It's been 8 years now, never gets easier, just learn to live with the pain 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back