Thank you M/C and Loss

Becs

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all those people who came on my threads when I was feeling at my lowest about my miscarriage. I had some fantastic words of support from lot's of ladies and was not at all upset to hear from people who were pregnant themselves. I found comments like 'it's not your fault' and such very comforting. I wanted to put this thread up because I am concerned following recent comments that people will be cautious about coming here to offer support. It is already a tricky subject for some but believe me when most ladies post in here about their loss they take great comfort in others responses and it would be terrible to have suffered a loss and post in here only to be met by quiet because people are worried they'd say the wrong thing.

So thanks again for helping me when I needed it and please don't stay away. :hug: :hug:

im glad its helped you hun, its nice to know there is a place we can grieve, big hugs and love :hug: :hug:

i agree with you hunny, its is very nice know you have somewhere to go & get some support

All the ladies here were great when i went through my m/c

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh thanks for saying this Becs :wave: ,

i know what your saying about people being cautious, i think after all we are only human and can only say what we think is right at the time so hopefully i and other people havent been put off by one persons adverse reaction to help

:hug:

im glad its helped you hun, its nice to know there is a place we can grieve, big hugs and love :hug: :hug:

i agree with you hunny, its is very nice know you have somewhere to go & get some support

All the ladies here were great when i went through my m/c

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh thanks for saying this Becs :wave: ,

i know what your saying about people being cautious, i think after all we are only human and can only say what we think is right at the time so hopefully i and other people havent been put off by one persons adverse reaction to help

:hug:

I agree with you, it's nice to be with other ladies in the same boat, and feel we are going through it together :hug:

Alright,
This is where in the last post I made that said Breezee is being provoked to defend herself with being spat on and made out to be a crazy depressed madperson(not quite sure what all of you are getting at with telling her her mental state?..)
Anyways,
That isn't fair to make indirect comments about her and then expect her to be nice!!
Try being friendly and work through this, she needs it!!

why have you continued the topic of breezes on someone elses thread, thats not fair

Because she was speaking of the do and don't list that Breezee posted, and wanted to make everyone esle aware that SHE didn't agree with it.
Like I said, it was indirect , but we know where it came from.

i think that is lovely becs. and shows how much you have and still feel supported by the kind words that your helpers have said. i agree.. the women here are a great help to some..

I agree with becs. Coming on to see that people have took time out to read your story and support you is so comforting :hug: so glad i found this forum :hug:

and you know what.. i think there are a lot of people around that for some reason dont join and read from afar..you may not realise it.. but you even help people who havent joined. all i can say is.. we are a great support network.. you dont know it but you have been there for me when ive needed guidance, especially happy-chick i think when your looking for the right words.. someones bound to say them...and most of you have.. keep up the good work.

/ignore Breeze/babymakerextreme. End of...

Becs...Keep on going honey... Fingers crossed for the 26thish of September when you can test again.... You really deserve this.... It was never your fault... nor anyone else.... Sometimes our bodies like to do a trial run before making things perfect... Go BECS :cheer: :cheer: :hug: Your cheerleaders will be waiting for you whatever happens. :hug:

It's really nice to see a group of women so happy to share their advice and experiences. I wish I'd have seen this forum when I had my m/c, it would have been a great help to me :)

This place has been a great support for me over the last month i dont know where i would be without it.
xx

Squiglet said:
/ignore Breeze/babymakerextreme. End of...

Becs...Keep on going honey... Fingers crossed for the 26thish of September when you can test again.... You really deserve this.... It was never your fault... nor anyone else.... Sometimes our bodies like to do a trial run before making things perfect... Go BECS :cheer: :cheer: :hug: Your cheerleaders will be waiting for you whatever happens. :hug:

Careful squiglet - you're in danger of making me mess up my make up.

Oh and pmsl @ (quote) "Stop talking about yourself its freaky ...OMG please ban this make belief friend of breezes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back