June babies

Lou_1

Reaction score
Hi :wave: Im new here and cant seem to find a thread for people due around June. Would be good to chat with people around the same time as me.. Can any 1 help :eh:

im due in june. what date are you due. xx

by the looks off your sig your due the same day as me lol!

im due 23rd. hopefully will be early though. xx

Hiya! I'm due 21st, think there is a few of us here xxx

I'm the same date as you too (june 6th!). A lady I work with is also due on the 6th, so that seems to be a popular date :)

oOOOH my little one is due June 7th! :) So there are a few of us...are any of you going to find out the sex? My other half doesn't want to but stuff him! I will, im dying to know :-D

I'm totally finding out (if the little bug cooperates). Our scan is scheduled for Jan 14th! Very excited :)

If all it well (fingers crossed!) I will be finding out the sex. I just have this inkling that it is a girl. And I want to know if I am proved right. If OH doesn't want to know (and he isn't decided yet) I will give the sonographer two envelopes, one with a blue card for boy and a pink card for girl and tell them to give me the envelope with the right card for the sex! Then OH doesn't need to know. And I can always postpone the moment of finding out to savour it more!

Xx

June 19th dying to know but some part wants it as surprise as long as kid is nice and healthy that's all I asked for.

great there is a few of us :)

cant beleive some of us the exact sameday thats mad.

I will be finding out the sex on the 19th jan so thats exciting i never bothered with my first child but think it will be easier this time round to be more prepared.

Hi everyone im new to this site, i just fort id say hello my baby is due on june 14th xx

im due june 1st and my scan isnt till the 18th january :( we will be finding out the sex

I'm due 5th June and my scan is 18th January. I want to find out but OH isn't too sure. I'm going to find out regardless!!!

I'm totally finding out (if the little bug cooperates). Our scan is scheduled for Jan 14th! Very excited :)

OOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOOOOOH OOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOOOOOH OOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOOOOOH OOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOOOOOH OOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOOOOOH

Our 20 week scan is also on the 14th. We are due either on the 1st or 2nd of June, get told different things depending on who we see, weird.

We'd like to find out if it's a Daisy or a Sid.

With my previous history I may be a May mummy.

my son is may they 30th so im praying i dont go a week early :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back