June mummies loss thread

So sorry for your loss shinebright. There are some lovey ladies on here that are very supportive. When you feel ready share your little boys story. Hugs

How are all you ladies doing? It was a bit of a shock recently to see that there are already June babies due next year. This time last year I was happily pregnant with our little bean and moaning about morning sickness.

Last edited:
Yea it's come round do quick. I can't believe I'm due so close to when I was last year it's weird. I hope all is going well this time round I'm 11 week's now and the 10 week scan went OK. I feel looked after having scans every few weeks already had 3 and I have another in 2 weeks time x
I hope everyone else is doing OK x

Yeh I supose that does make you due close to the same time. What is your due date this time? So glad your 10 week scan went well.

Thank you hun still find it hard to relax especially after what you went through and things x I'm due may 11th so again a chance baby could be born on my wedding anniversary. Just this time it would be a 10 days late rather than I think it was 12 days early. But I've been moved back and forth a few days each scan.

Last edited:
Its understandable that you are still nervous but making it past the 7 week mark is a huge step!

I thought I'd be so stressed out this pregnancy but in the end I was so ill in tri 1 that I didn't have much time to think about it, I was just concentrating on staying alive lol. By the time I felt better I was already past 12 weeks so was able to relax a bit. I admit after all that happened with the MC I have concerns about the birth. I am quite excited about the whole labour and pushing part as I actually enjoyed it with my others but its hard not to worry about the risk of heamorrhage.

Ery, glad they are looking after you with lots of scans! May 11th is my wedding anniversary!

So far so good thanks Bunny :) I'm currently due on the 5th May, our wedding anniversary but I know I'll be put back after our dating scan next week (provided everything is ok!) as I ovulate later than normal. Really worried about it but hoping for the best!

Wow we are all married around the same too!! I'm may 21st such a strange bunch of coincidences x x

Hi ladies just wanted to drop in and say its so nice to see that your all expecting. Im so happy for you and really hope these pregnancies go well for you all. Its so crazy seeing a june mummies thread but time has blown. Best of luck lovelys. X

I'm a June loss mummy, my bean was due 5th June, I'm dreading that day already, don't know how I will feel but I know that it will be a very sad day for me. xx

Sorry for your loss lillith. I really dreaded my due date. When the time came it did make .me sad but it wasn't as hard as I had expected.

Sorry for your loss lillith. I really dreaded my due date. When the time came it did make .me sad but it wasn't as hard as I had expected.

I'm sorry for your loss too Bunny, I hope I don't get too upset on the actual day, we will see. x

I found the 12 week mark the hardest milestone for some reason. Maybe because it was all so fresh still.

Sorry again lillith x x My due date wasn't that bad either I found my wedding day hare because I should have had a huge bump but it wasn't that bad x

Last edited:
Just thought I'd say hi and see how everyone is? It's been a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back