June mummies loss thread

I don't think there's many left who haven't conceived again. I got pregnant again and miscarried again, today would have been my due date! Xx

They do snowbee. Feeling rather down and empty today xx

So sorry you have had another loss. Today must be a really hard day. Hugs

Thank you. I'm glad it's just about over! Hoping I get my rainbow very soon xx

You'll get your rainbow soon hunni chin up.

Seems like not to long ago the posts were constant for alot more looking for this thread for support. And bitter feelings towards those who did manage to get pregnant again or were pregnant. I eventually stopped posting for that reason. It's a shame now that alot have moved on the thread and few people in it are left.

Anytime you need a wee gas you know where I am. I just rarely find time for PF now sadly.

xxxxx

I'm doing OK. I hope your rainbow isn't far away MrsS. X x x x

I lost my June baby last month and recently found out it was the little girl I had always wanted!!

I have since had surgery for endometriosis and had the Mirena put in, this time the endometriosis was severe and caused a lot of pain!

I have also decided to apply for adoption now as I can't lose a 12th baby and also risk getting endometriosis again.

I am sorry for all the ladies on here that have suffered losses and hope you all eventually get your sticky beans xx

So sorry you lost your little girl Leeann. I can't imagine going through so many losses. I feel that the two we have been through really changed me as a person, which is not all bad but I will always feel there is something missing. I have a friend who has been through many losses. I don't even know how many because after about 10 I think she stopped telling people. I have always had admiration for how she has managed to deal with so much. She recently got her rainbow which is lovely. I hope adoption works out for you. I am sure you have lots of love to shared.

People tell me all the time that I am strong but I don't know how much stronger I can be if this were to happen again.

This year is a new start for me and now I have applied for Adoption then I will eventually get my baby in time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back