**June 2019 Testing Thread**

Good luck for your appointment this afternoon Char x

Aw sorry Sock and to everyone else with BFN this month! Sending hugs and luck for next month X

Good Luck Char with your appointment :)

Think I will be ovulating around the 22nd roughly but this month we’re trying something a little different Preseed. I’ve seen a few people have luck with that, only problem is I don’t track ovulation cause it stresses me out way too much :-? we will just have to wing it :rotfl: xx
Thank you Hannah.
I have also bought pre-seed and will be using it next cycle xx

BFN for me this morning. To be fair, I’ve no idea when I actually ovulated so I could be anywhere from 9-12 dpo.

My husband is sad but I’m so numb to the eternal disappointment now that I barely care :(

I can’t ever imagine seeing a positive test :/ We have another FRER though so will use it if I haven’t started spotting by Friday.
Don't give up hope Sock. I know it feel likes forever but 6 months really isn't long when your on this journey.
You will get that BFP x

Don't give up hope Sock. I know it feel likes forever but 6 months really isn't long when your on this journey.
You will get that BFP x

I hope so! :) I’m not really that fussed this month but it hit D quite hard so that made me sad.

D is finally going to sort out his sperm analysis thing on Friday (he’s such a procrastinator!) so there’s that too, lol.

I’m excited to hear how your appointment goes, Char! :)

I got my BFP on 10DPO! I’m 15dpo now and I have some slight cramping (which I remember having with my daughter). Hoping all is ok though. My tests are getting darker and I did my HCG blood test yesterday. Hoping to get the results today then go back Thursday for a repeat and make sure numbers are increasing. I can’t get in with my doctor until end of July so I just paid to get the labs done myself for a peace of mind!

I got my BFP on 10DPO! I’m 15dpo now and I have some slight cramping (which I remember having with my daughter). Hoping all is ok though. My tests are getting darker and I did my HCG blood test yesterday. Hoping to get the results today then go back Thursday for a repeat and make sure numbers are increasing. I can’t get in with my doctor until end of July so I just paid to get the labs done myself for a peace of mind!

Congrats, @Oliviasmommy :D

Congratulations :cheer: xx

Massive congrats, another bfp :love:
The cramping will just be your body making room for your little bean and it’s a good sign that your tests are getting darker. X

Congratulations!

It’s appointment day for me today. Not really sure what to expect from the first one but I am looking forward to finally being able to move in the right direction to get our little miracle.
Have to break it to work that I will be leaving early today but hey ho this is more important right!?
It’s at 3.20pm so I will let you all know how it went as soon as I can xx

Good luck for your appointment today Char, will be keeping an eye out for your update. x

Congratulations! x

I hope so! :) I’m not really that fussed this month but it hit D quite hard so that made me sad.

D is finally going to sort out his sperm analysis thing on Friday (he’s such a procrastinator!) so there’s that too, lol.

I’m excited to hear how your appointment goes, Char! :)

Char is right, 6 cycles isn't that long in the ttc world, although it does feel like it at the time! Stay positive. x

Af officially arrived for me on Saturday. We’ve got our follow up appointment with the dr on Friday to discuss next steps. I know what they are already ivf or another 3 rounds of ovulation induction...

Will be about 6 months until we can afford the ivf . I’ve decided not to use opks in that time, I find them very stressful because I ovulate at different times if at all so we are just going to take a relaxed approach. Probably means I won’t be on the test threads too much because I won’t know my test dates.

Congrats ! x

Massive congrats, another bfp :love:
The cramping will just be your body making room for your little bean and it’s a good sign that your tests are getting darker. X

Thank you! I hope so! My daughter is 6 so it’s been a long time since I’ve been pregnant. I have anxiety and since I took my first positive test at 10DPO, I immediately stopped taking my anxiety medication which has had my mind spinning with worry. I have taken 12 tests looking for the lines to get darker, and worrying that for some reason I’ll see AF. The cramps aren’t that bad and come and go. I ovulate early (I had my cycle may 22-26 then ovulated June 3rd) so it is sooo early and I will technically only be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow by the gestation date!

Congratulations on your BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back