**June 2019 Testing Thread**

Agreed TWW is so boring!! I have days where I barley think of it then days when it’s all I can think about.

Definitely think I’m out of this month though, still no spike in temp, more EWCM today so I’m either ovulating v late or my pcos is playing up. It’s been so good recently only missed one period this year!

Good luck to those who still waiting to test!! Hoping to hear of some more BFP! X

I stupidly tested last night - bfn. However there is still a chance maybe as It was diluted and the test wasn't a frer, plus I'm not sure of the exact dpo...I'll save my other test for next week

Thank you @Dreamcatcher

Maybe I needed to come back down to earth, I was getting carried away a bit convincing myself. No signs of af still ...I'm not sure whether to test again tommo or keep waiting until the longest I can wait!

Thank you @Dreamcatcher

Maybe I needed to come back down to earth, I was getting carried away a bit convincing myself. No signs of af still ...I'm not sure whether to test again tommo or keep waiting until the longest I can wait!

What cycle day are you and how long are you cycles normally?

It could still just be too early x

Thank you @xMillie I am cd30 usually between 28-32 day cycles

It's o'k ladies I am out I did another test today and BFN...then 2 hours later red spotting - so I think af is on her way ....right on cue! TUT. Big sigh.

It's o'k ladies I am out I did another test today and BFN...then 2 hours later red spotting - so I think af is on her way ....right on cue! TUT. Big sigh.
Sorry hun :(

Why’s it so quiet here ladies, I’ve never known a testing thread to be like this!
All the chatty ones have moved over to the pregnant section I think :( xx

I might test tomorrow as my app says I should. Not holding out much hope though!

Yes it's a very quiet thread, I come check on it once in a while but quite a few have left PF and some have moved over like you said @chattychar1990.

Are you excited about tomorrow??x

Sorry @MayBMore x

I’ve got sore boobs now which is normal and tend to disappear before af, so will keep an eye on that. Only 5 dpo so too early.

I’ve got some exams next week and am getting stressed so wouldn’t be surprised if it delays af x

Oh no, I’m sorry :( x

Sorry hun :(

Why’s it so quiet here ladies, I’ve never known a testing thread to be like this!
All the chatty ones have moved over to the pregnant section I think :( xx

Yes it’s been quiet. I thought I’d finally join in one of these again and hopefully have a few more people to chat with but it’s seemed so quiet.

Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well for you Char x

I’m not feeling very postive about this cycle, I know at 4 or 5 dpo it’s far too early to feel anything or have any symptoms but it’s just not ever gonna happen for us I don’t think. I just feel like I’m counting down the days til AF is here and it sucks.

So sorry AF got you... :hug:

AF due Thursday(ish) lol I have felt like its coming since a couple days after I ovulated. I am trying to be hopeful and my husband is like "maybe youre pregnant!" And I hope but I mean my boobs hurt soooooo much it feels like AF. Good luck to everyone here and good luck next cycle to those who got hit <3

It’s appointment day for me today. Not really sure what to expect from the first one but I am looking forward to finally being able to move in the right direction to get our little miracle.
Have to break it to work that I will be leaving early today but hey ho this is more important right!?
It’s at 3.20pm so I will let you all know how it went as soon as I can xx

@xMillie - thank you!
I never feel positive anymore, and like you I just count down until AF is due. It’s horrible that we have got to that stage but what’s a girl meant to do :(
Really hope you and me both get our bfp in the very near future <3 xx

AF due Thursday(ish) lol I have felt like its coming since a couple days after I ovulated. I am trying to be hopeful and my husband is like "maybe youre pregnant!" And I hope but I mean my boobs hurt soooooo much it feels like AF. Good luck to everyone here and good luck next cycle to those who got hit <3
Good luck Geek <3 x

It’s appointment day for me today. Not really sure what to expect from the first one but I am looking forward to finally being able to move in the right direction to get our little miracle.
Have to break it to work that I will be leaving early today but hey ho this is more important right!?
It’s at 3.20pm so I will let you all know how it went as soon as I can xx
Good luck for your appointment. Been dipping in and out to keep up on the testing threads xx

BFN for me this morning. To be fair, I’ve no idea when I actually ovulated so I could be anywhere from 9-12 dpo.

My husband is sad but I’m so numb to the eternal disappointment now that I barely care :(

I can’t ever imagine seeing a positive test :/ We have another FRER though so will use it if I haven’t started spotting by Friday.

Last edited:
Aw sorry Sock and to everyone else with BFN this month! Sending hugs and luck for next month X

Good Luck Char with your appointment :)

Think I will be ovulating around the 22nd roughly but this month we’re trying something a little different Preseed. I’ve seen a few people have luck with that, only problem is I don’t track ovulation cause it stresses me out way too much :-? we will just have to wing it :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back