**June 2019 Testing Thread**

The clinic has requested their own SA, he’s last one was requested by the doctor so the clinic want him to do another one for their own records and to make sure it just wasn’t a dodgey batch on that specific day.
I haven’t DTD for the last couple of days so it definitely wasn’t that that has brought on AF. I was due tomorrow so It’s only a day early.

I meant the bleed at 9dpo could have been from that.
Fair enuf about clinic. We had s/a done by the fertility clinic 1st n 2nd time.
Enjoy Hol. Feeling like i need one

AF has arrived, did i expect anything else?
NOPE!!!!! :shakehead:
I wish i could say 'oh well, onto cycle no.13' but i just feel like cursing the world. I am a good person why is it never my turn :talkhand: Sorry to be a debbie downer!

On a brighter note, we are finally booking our holiday this evening so at least i have something to look forward to. x
I'm so sorry hun... Very unfair... Hope the holiday will do you and the oh some good!:hug:

AF has arrived, did i expect anything else?
NOPE!!!!! :shakehead:
I wish i could say 'oh well, onto cycle no.13' but i just feel like cursing the world. I am a good person why is it never my turn :talkhand: Sorry to be a debbie downer!

On a brighter note, we are finally booking our holiday this evening so at least i have something to look forward to. x

Char I’m gutted for you!!! You deserve to get a bfp so much.
Where are you going in holiday?

Char I’m gutted for you!!! You deserve to get a bfp so much.
Where are you going in holiday?
Thank you @Aprilxxx
We booked last night after I had a little cry and a cuddle with the OH.
We are only going to Palma in Spain but it’s needed! 3 weeks and counting.
How are you hun? Xx

The clinic has requested their own SA, he’s last one was requested by the doctor so the clinic want him to do another one for their own records and to make sure it just wasn’t a dodgey batch on that specific day.
I haven’t DTD for the last couple of days so it definitely wasn’t that that has brought on AF. I was due tomorrow so It’s only a day early.

Yeah if the clinic want a repeat I'd go with them. In our case, it was the GP that requested the repeat straight away s when the results were basically the same, the fertility clinic became fixated on the results and we were basically poorly advised from that point on.

What I would mention is if you are making changes for your OH like supplements etc it might be worth not rushing the repeat too quickly as it may help give you an idea if the changes are working. We saw a huge difference in my OH's results by waiting a good few months between tests.

So sorry AF arrived for you though.

Hey ladies,

Just caught up on the thread, so sorry for all that the witch got this month.

Onto the next cycle -meh!

It is ovulation time for me -got a peak on clearblue this morning and I have a spa day booked with my mum tomorrow. Poor timing as I cannot avoid anything there like the hot tub and I have a massage booked. But then again I am a little fed up of tip toeing around and avoiding things for ttc, so may just do what I fancy this month and chill about it all.

Good luck to all for July <3:pompom:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back