**June 2019 Testing Thread**

@xMillie hi thank you i am feeling a bit better today. but im ready to get a knock again later when af arrives. its due today. and at the moment it takes all day before it arrives.
i have added your testing date at front.

@chattychar1990 agree your ganna see best person possible asap-

10DPO for me today and I've got a cold...my nose was dripping all day and sneezing. It's ruined my symptom spotting haha. Hows everyone else feeling anyone testing soon?

only 4dpo and feel PMS symptoms as of yesterday so I won't be surprised if this isnt the cycle yet. I know that sounds early but for me when I have regular cycles that is how it usually goes! lol

Really want to test but no there’s no point right now! Only 9DPO. Time seems to pass so slowly during the TWW!!

Hi ladies,
I’ve been mega busy this month so not been on much. All signs pointing to af tomorrow, not terribly surprising!
Sorry to those having a tough time, it’s a year now for us, including the miscarriage :sad: just keep telling myself it’ll happen when the time is right, just have to believe it now!

heyy 1:30am and unable to sleep as got woken up with the worst af pains. hope they pass & af dont return again till 2020.

Last edited:
Sorry the witch has got you :( she can bugger off! I had a rubbish nights sleep too, kept waking up. Feeling bleurgh

Also getting a little nervous in the background as the weekend approaches....

Hope everyone’s having a quick tww I’m just joining the wait after having a Chemical last month. I was supposed to have ovulated Monday / Tuesday, my temp is still low and hasn’t spiked yet? Any thoughts or reasons behind this? Before it’s spiked the day after ovulation and stayed high.

Hope everyone’s having a quick tww I’m just joining the wait after having a Chemical last month. I was supposed to have ovulated Monday / Tuesday, my temp is still low and hasn’t spiked yet? Any thoughts or reasons behind this? Before it’s spiked the day after ovulation and stayed high.

if your temp hasnt spiked then you probably havent yet ovulated to be honest with you -

Even though I got positive ovulation sticks and EWCM? So confused :-? x

Do you have a pic of your chart? You can get + opks and no ovulation (apparently). But you know your body better then us on here :) Are you temping accurately?

roughly 6dpo (maybe 7) and oh gosh this morning in bed I had the worst vaginal pain ever I was praying to fall back asleep i tossed and turned. It's too early to be any symptom so I am thinking this period might be a doozy this cycle lol it was terrible! But at least my body is getting back to normal.

Just dropping by and sending some baby dust for those left to test for June.

3 more sleeps till transfer day.... So so so excited. I really really am being so positive this time around.

I can't decide whether to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. We have 2 left same grade at 4abs. The consultant at our clinic recommended 1 but if we transfer 2 we I crease our chance of a positive test. But then if we don't then we have to start round 2.

I’m either 2 or 3dpo today and so bored of the wait already.

Like every month where we actually do try we’ve done everything we can. Followed smep and have covered the right days. So now we just have to wait..

I’ve gone through far far far too many tww’s. Surely it has to be our turn.

I’m trying not to get upset or stressed about it but it’s so unfair how easily others get pregnant and probably don’t know what an opk, tww, bfp etc is.

Hugs to those who have got af :hug:
I’m in the ttw, nothing to report in terms of symptoms. Not really sure if we got the timing right but will know in a week or so I suppose! Only first month trying so trying to be impatient x

Just dropping by and sending some baby dust for those left to test for June.

3 more sleeps till transfer day.... So so so excited. I really really am being so positive this time around.

I can't decide whether to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. We have 2 left same grade at 4abs. The consultant at our clinic recommended 1 but if we transfer 2 we I crease our chance of a positive test. But then if we don't then we have to start round 2.

Good luck! I’ve read a bit about your journey in the journals, your positivity is amazing. Hope this is it for you :dance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back