*Retired Do not use* June Testing Thread!!!

Hey hun can you take me off this month, I'm going away on Monday but my husband can't get the time off work to come with me, and it's my bloody ov week grrr!!! Worked out I may get another testing date though at the end of the month if my cycles stick to 27 days so fx!

Thanks Ninja if no one wants to do it i will take this ohhhhhhhhhh so lucky thread:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

OK Amy's got dibs. Shoulda known it'd be you :lol:

I'll do an official handover on Sunday all being well.

I came back especially to see who this would be handed on to! I got to host it but then got my BFP, so I passed to Ninjakitty, who then got her BFP, so it really is a lucky thread! Amy, I'm very pleased its you, you deserve some good luck after the rotten time you've had recently :dust: x

So is this test the pregnancy test or ovulation test? X I also ov in a week...ish!

Ok so if it is for the pregnancy test put me down for the 2nd cause that's when AF is back! Then it's my birthday on the 4 th so hopefully I will get my birthday present early???? Xxx

Can you change me to 9th please hun, witch arrived today x

Hello everyone,

Couldn't get this thread swapped over to Amyrose so have retired it instead. Amy's gonna make her own June Testing Thread and transfer you all across.

GL Everyone :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Why couldn't you get it switched over?

They did it for me once, they just switched the "author" of the first post... Bit of a shame if they won't do it :(

Mamafy is lovely :love: Oh but doesn't she have a baby to sort out now :eh:

LouiseB stop cheating on me with Ninja shes up the duff and of no use to us lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back