25th
26th xmillie

27th
28th
29th
30th

**please tag me when you list your testing dates so i dont miss you**

Last edited:
for me this month is our 2nd of 3 last ditch attempts at natural ttc (these last 3 attempts are really just flying by a lot faster then i thought they would!) before v likely private testing and stuff that i sooo wanna avoid..

I’ll make sure to keep my finger crossed extra tight for you then! You mention private testing? Guessing it’s because the NHS aren’t helping?

I’ll make sure to keep my finger crossed extra tight for you then! You mention private testing? Guessing it’s because the NHS aren’t helping?

NHS are fine but very slow. Had a few big bumps along way and they just dont seem to care

Hi Soffphie! Ill be ovulating around the 30th May so can I have the 13th June? :) thank you xx

This cycle for me marks 1.5 years since we started TTC. I hope its lucky just for that reason alone.
This cycle is 2nd/3 last natural tries.
I bought some clearblue opks and it will be the last time i ever buy them, ever, no matter what! The reason i bought them is because this month i dont plan to keep testing till i get peak, i will test till i get a flashing smiley and take that as qu. to start BD every other day and stop OPK testing (these are only opks that will do this). thats the plan for this cycle. when i asked clearblue what would happen if i did this and didnt get a peak they told me the reader 'forgets' after 3 days so i should be able to use them for final natural try in July. It will be weird not testing using one step and not testing till i get a peak but will relax of the constant morning tests which will be a bit nicer. Tbh my body is pretty good at telling me when im about to ovulate anyway, with cm & cervix, its also v good at telling me when i have ovulated and usually i know this before my fertilty app tells me.

This cycle for me marks 1.5 years since we started TTC. I hope its lucky just for that reason alone.
This cycle is 2nd/3 last natural tries.
I bought some clearblue opks and it will be the last time i ever buy them, ever, no matter what! The reason i bought them is because this month i dont plan to keep testing till i get peak, i will test till i get a flashing smiley and take that as qu. to start BD every other day and stop OPK testing (these are only opks that will do this). thats the plan for this cycle. when i asked clearblue what would happen if i did this and didnt get a peak they told me the reader 'forgets' after 3 days so i should be able to use them for final natural try in July. It will be weird not testing using one step and not testing till i get a peak but will relax of the constant morning tests which will be a bit nicer. Tbh my body is pretty good at telling me when im about to ovulate anyway, with cm & cervix, its also v good at telling me when i have ovulated and usually i know this before my fertilty app tells me.
Sorry to see your journey has been a difficult one, I’ve got everything crossed you get you BFP in these last attempts hun :hug: Xxxx

Lots of spotting (STILL!) 7 days into cycle.. weird!! OPK testing/Temping starts Wednesday!! the Joys of TTC

Can you put me down for the 8th please? Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs in June!

Hard to predict when I’ll be testing, this month was 25 days last month was 29! Going down the middle for 13th June.
Hats off to all you ladies that have been having a tough time, I was lucky with my ds to fall pregnant quickly, and with the pregnancy I lost, it doesn’t help that I’ve not had one cycle the same length as another since my miscarriage, was like clockwork before.
This ttc business is tough!

Hard to predict when I’ll be testing, this month was 25 days last month was 29! Going down the middle for 13th June.
Hats off to all you ladies that have been having a tough time, I was lucky with my ds to fall pregnant quickly, and with the pregnancy I lost, it doesn’t help that I’ve not had one cycle the same length as another since my miscarriage, was like clockwork before.
This ttc business is tough!

do you want to be down for 13th June?

Start Clearblue OPKs & temping tomorrow!!
Got some pre seed today. On a Amazon limited deal. £11. <3

Please can you add me for the 18th. After my two BFP this month, the lines have now disappeared :-( thank you xx

2 clearblue opks in, 2 circles..
i only have 5 for this month as well :p (i only bought a pack of 10 intended to be split over 2 cycles).
Ah well. if for some reason i dont get a flashing smiley by day 5 of testing, ie sunday morning, ill have monday as the start day of every other day! :)

My bracelet i got for my 30th just broke :'( quite upset. Wrist feels so bare.. it was a fertility bracelet.
Time for the tattoo i had thought about?

My bracelet i got for my 30th just broke :'( quite upset. Wrist feels so bare.. it was a fertility bracelet.
Time for the tattoo i had thought about?

Aww that's rubbish! What were you thinking of having tattooed?

Hi, can I be put for the 2 the of june?
I had weird spotting today 9 or 10 days before my period! :?:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back