**June 2019 Testing Thread**

Approx CD22/23 now 7 days till testing...I'm feeling crampy, tired and headachey and dehydrated....my skin is really dry on my face, trying to down some water to see if I feel better. I thought my heart rate had gone up a bit too this morning. I have actually bought some tests now they are sat in my cupboard! I'm on approx 8 days past Ov but it's a guess as I don't know for sure when I did! Eeeek

Oh yeah forgot to add that I've had waves of a strong sense of smell - which is unusual for me - I sat next to someone who was eating a banana one side and a rice cracker the other side and the smells were really overpowering!!

I’m out already ladies. Only 10dpo but had a stressful week last week so think it has brought AF on early. The witch is a bitch.

Good luck to the rest of the June testers xx

I’m out already ladies. Only 10dpo but had a stressful week last week so think it has brought AF on early. The witch is a bitch.

Good luck to the rest of the June testers xx
Sorry hun :(
The witch really is a bitch! x

15dpo, period is officially late so I took another frer and BFN. I’ve messaged my Nurses’s as I think the progesterone is delaying my period.

15dpo, period is officially late so I took another frer and BFN. I’ve messaged my Nurses’s as I think the progesterone is delaying my period.
That is so frustrating but still hoping that AF never arrives and you do get that bfp xx

Sorry to those that got af :(

Fingers crossed next month will be your turn x

Sorry to ladies that are out this morning. Hope next month is your month x

We worked it out today and it’s going to take us 6 months to save up I reckon. I hope you don’t mind me asking, where in Europe did you go and how much did it cost and how did the appointments work etc? X

We went to the Czech Republic. The IVF cycle itself (egg collection, fertilisation with ICSI, cultivation, transfer) was €2350 (around £2k) plus drugs. Obviously, drugs will depend on your stimulation protocol. As my issue was tubal, my regime was pretty straight forward and the drugs were £502 plus delivery.

Additional costs were:
2 x private scans here to monitor follicles and endometrial lining etc (£135 each)
a blood test for us both at the clinic on day of egg collection (virology/infectious diseases)
1 year storage for frozen embryos
Flights and accommodation.
Embryo transfers after a fresh are €400 plus drugs, so all things considered, we knew long term it would help us be able to get back for FETs quicker as well.

So it does add up admittedly, but I think for us, still 1/3 the cost of doing it privately here and avoiding the waiting times of the NHS. If you'd like to know more, dm me and we can go from there x

Hi guys i just wanted to put a thread as with everyone im sure the time of BFN's are the worst.
been 19 months now this coming month. been really down, upset and wound up today. more then normal. so much so its made me wonder if its worth carrying on this. i have always had a touch of anxiety and depression but ive just noticed myself falling more and more into it again, it left me in 2017 and i never thought it was possible to feel it again and here i am. im angry, im worrying and im lashing out (not violent way just being horrible to people etc). its been going on for a few months now but its just got worse and worse since the beginning of this year. im sorry to post this here, but i am so at my wits end. i just feel like im going crazy and slowly losing it. its impacting my life so much. its frustrating as also my husband says he doesnt feel like that (depressed and what not) that we have a good life and why would he be unhappy? i just dont get it at all. i said to him are you really happy in life? and he said yes basically.
im being referred for councilling by the doctors and have first appointment soon (telephone) 17th. i think i need it now. again, sorry to write this here it just feels like no one understands and i am completely on my own and hiding this big secret and pretending how happy i am to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back