*** June 2015 Mummies ***

That's me over now too as of today! :D :D

I'm hoping to aim for healthy eating this trimester. .The last two have been an absolute disaster for eating, my kid is going to think junk food is the norm :( :S

I felt like my pregnancy was going so slow until I came on here this morning and realised that I only had 1 weeks left in the second trimester! I'm pretty much unprepared still, the only things I've sorted out is a pram and a breast pump. I better get my butt into gear! :shock:

Yay!! More people coming to join us early June Mummies.

Just a quick question; Does everyone take their midwife notes everywhere with them? I only have them with me during appointments and such... But then thought, if in an emergency, I may need them at any time. Especially the further on we become.

xx

How old is your first one? Are you able to reuse a lot of the same things from that time? Or having to go out and purchase a lot new?

I am beginanyway luckilyto get myself sorted now. Got pram, car seat, furniture, crib, wallpaper & some bottles now. Am not going to buy the perfect prep - unless I have to. Going to try with breast feeding first, cos think if i have something as convenient as that in the house then it will make me want to give up!! Is so hard to know, as breastfeeding might just not happen. But i am determined to try and make it work!

You have had quite a tough pregnancy tho haven't you tho? Having a little one already must just make it all the more exhausting!! x

Yeah Coletteypie it hasnt been a good pregnancy, im bad with spd so in pain every day, gets tiring :( Feeling rough today, done nothing today but sleep so feeling guilty at state of house!lol ive got most things any way from before but need to get them down from attic and washed up etc. Sounds like your well organised, when do u go off on mat leave?

I struggled with breast feeding before so ive bought it as a back up, was too good a price to turn down. Last time I did combi feeding and expressing, was exhausting and constant so if I can save a little of time this time around I will be happy. Will need every minute I can get! My little girl is 18 months, shes a rascal so takes a lot of running about. Slightly scared how im going to cope with two under two, just hoping it'll all fall into place! lol

I'm exactly the same same as you, bad pelvic pain and got dd who is 19 months....

Also struggled b/feeding last time but I don't think I gave it enough of my time, particularly with having to go back to work very early. Going to give it another try.

Nope mine are sitting on my bedside table! Never even thought to carry with me! Is it common practice to carry all the time??

Any of you ladies found they are becoming more uncomfy? I'm struggling a bit today, feel like the baby could fall out. Maybe baby has changed position - but am getting kicks high up as normal (unless it is now punches).

Yay!! More people coming to join us early June Mummies.

Just a quick question; Does everyone take their midwife notes everywhere with them? I only have them with me during appointments and such... But then thought, if in an emergency, I may need them at any time. Especially the further on we become.

xx

I didn't with my first but I know they say you should. It is probably a good idea to take them out if you're venturing far. Worse comes to it though I assumed OH can always pop home and pick them up though...

I don't take mine anywhere other than appointments hun.
I'm getting more uncomfortable. Felt like she was trying to escape at 4am this morning. Not great when I've got to get up for a work a little while later!
I've struggled for 5 weeks now with pregnancy induced migraines. It's really getting to me. It's my first wek back at work today after 3 off and my boss couldn't care less. Not even seen him and only working half days. Feel so rubbish!

Almost here for real...I have been keeping my notes at home but will take them with us on our baby moon this weekend and away again next month. I'll prob just keep them in my car from then onwards x

Just booked for my whooping cough vaccination this fri...! Defo feels crazy to be doing that, as it seemed so far away when was first told about it!

Glad to have it this Fri, as next Fri have my anti D shot :( yuck!!

I booked my whooping cough today too but booked it for 1st April and my anti D is the week before. Do you know where we have to have the anti D ? Heard its in the bum eek!!

How old is your first one? Are you able to reuse a lot of the same things from that time? Or having to go out and purchase a lot new?

I am beginanyway luckilyto get myself sorted now. Got pram, car seat, furniture, crib, wallpaper & some bottles now. Am not going to buy the perfect prep - unless I have to. Going to try with breast feeding first, cos think if i have something as convenient as that in the house then it will make me want to give up!! Is so hard to know, as breastfeeding might just not happen. But i am determined to try and make it work!

You have had quite a tough pregnancy tho haven't you tho? Having a little one already must just make it all the more exhausting!! x

Yeah Coletteypie it hasnt been a good pregnancy, im bad with spd so in pain every day, gets tiring :( Feeling rough today, done nothing today but sleep so feeling guilty at state of house!lol ive got most things any way from before but need to get them down from attic and washed up etc. Sounds like your well organised, when do u go off on mat leave?

I struggled with breast feeding before so ive bought it as a back up, was too good a price to turn down. Last time I did combi feeding and expressing, was exhausting and constant so if I can save a little of time this time around I will be happy. Will need every minute I can get! My little girl is 18 months, shes a rascal so takes a lot of running about. Slightly scared how im going to cope with two under two, just hoping it'll all fall into place! lol

I'm exactly the same same as you, bad pelvic pain and got dd who is 19 months....

Also struggled b/feeding last time but I don't think I gave it enough of my time, particularly with having to go back to work very early. Going to give it another try.

We're pregnancy twins buggy lol. Hopefully we'll have better luck with the breast feeding this time. My girl just wouldnt latch and was so sleepy for feeds. Im hoping I'll feel more confident this time round, we can all support eachother! x

Ive got my anti d injection tomorrow and then whooping cough on thurs, going to be a fun week! I got the anti d before but I cant remember were I got it, I dont think it was my bum...would like to think I'd remember getting my arse out lol. As im first I will let yous know tomorrow which part of me gets stabbed lol.

Do u get scanned at the 28 week appt? I forget everything! X

Not unless you are under a consultant or something, otherwise you only have two scans around 12 weeks and 20 weeks x

What's the anti d injection? No one's mentioned that to me?

Emma you only get it if you have rhesus negative blood. So you must be positive.

Haha yeah i heard bum too - but my cousin had it and said she booked a day off work expecting it to be awful, it was in the arm and a total doddle! So that has made me feel better!! Here's hoping can let us know otherwise!

Last edited:
Haha, yeah hope it's ok here's hoping, not sure why I'm still nervous, I should be ok from when I used to have to inject my stimms last yr twice a day.

I have my whooping cough wed and anti-D next fri, got to have a blood test two days before too do you? Baby was naughty today... Was at school in assembly (teacher not pupil lol) and she was going maddddd it kept making me jump and want to giggle!! Lol x

I have to have my bloods the week before Karen, was told its to check anti bodies I think x

I have my 28 wk midwife appt this wed and know I'm having blood taken then. Yuck 28 weeks isn't the best lol!!

Im consultant led so hopefully get a scan then, would make getting jagged all the better. I will let yous know what to expect then.

Watching omeb here for the first time in this pregnancy and im feeling emotional. Think im more scared as I might be pushing this one out! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back