*****June 2013 Mummies*****

I no!! so exciting aint it!! does still feel like forever lol x

4months for me as I'm due 29th lol and if I'm late it may not be a June baby! Lol xx

Tapalking so can't see signatures! :-(

Omg only 3 months - holy cow were all 6 months gone?! How did that happen lol and don't worry I don't need a diagram I know how it happened ;) lol x

3 months!!!! Oh my god! I love my little boy so already! I love him so I could cry! Can't wait to meet my lil man!!!!!!! Xxxx love and hugs to all the June mummies!!! :) xxxx

Last edited:
Yay June mommies. Wondering if ill still be a June mommy considering what the consultant said. Hmph, ill still stick with you lot though muahaha.

Aww and u hun!! This is my 3rd girl and its still as exciting xx

Hopefully i wont need to be induced again CeeCee so i may not be a june mummy! xx

Eek. No fingers crossed no inducing for you. Specially not now you want a home birth. Think that would make life less stressful for you to have a home birth. Spesh with the girls & no one close x

Yea a home birth would be so much easier. but thats also if it happened at say 8pm when they are in bed lol xx

Arrhhh don't say we're getting close... Still not brought a thing!!

Omg don't mean to alarm anyone but I'm due June 19th and only have approximately

14-15 weeks left!!!!!!!

That's only 3 pay days!!!!!!! And I've got loads to buy !!!! Holy mother of all!!!!!! Ext ext

Car seat, seat for lounge, maternity pads, nappies, baby monitors, sling - oh yea ..... And a 7 seater car!!!!!!!!!!

Have to take my kids to Thomas land too as I promise them *head bang wall*

Evie - stop panicking me! All we've managed to buy is a new 5 door car!

Yeah, we were going to buy a pram today but picking up oh's new car instead! Grrrr

The two things I have were in a free goodie bag from mothercare - baby's first hat and breast pads lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back