*****June 2013 Mummies*****

Linny1989

Reaction score
Probably way to early to start at June 2013 thread but i feel that were missing out lol!

Im so excited about everything thts to come! my scans, mw appointments, my 2 daughters meeting their brother/sister!

Anyone else got things they are lloking forward to or not looking forward to?
Any experiences during pregnancy so far you wanna talk about?

Just want this to be a cool thread for all us June mummies to be :)

xxx

Awww! Im due 10th June with my 3rd. I have my scan on the 29th so may go forward or back lol! How have you all been with your pregnancys? x

Aww this was me last yr... enjoy it ladies xx

I'm due 29th June with my first.
Had GP appointment last week, now awaiting midwife to get in contact to get the ball rolling!

This is my 6th! I must be mad - had first midwife appointment and now have a scan booked for Thursday (woohoo!) i have asked for an amnio so should be having one of those at about 14 weeks. How do I get that pregnancy photo thingy on my replies? I have tried to copy and paste it but it's just not happening!

This is my 6th! I must be mad - had first midwife appointment and now have a scan booked for Thursday (woohoo!) i have asked for an amnio so should be having one of those at about 14 weeks. How do I get that pregnancy photo thingy on my replies? I have tried to copy and paste it but it's just not happening!

You have to have posted 10 times to have a ticker then it should work :) xxx

Baba's due 20 June !
This is our first, very excited. Things are ticking along nicely. I havnt had much morning sickness, just tiredness and back ache. Im taking things one day at a time as this is al new to me :)
I had my midwife appointment last Tuesday now just waiting for a letter from the hospital for my scan date, does anyone know how long it takes for them to post it ??

xx

Could take a couple weeks hun all depends when the mw thinks ur due x

Hi Ladies.

I'm due 21st June with my first :)

Had 2 scans already and seen and heard the heartbeat! Have my midwife booking appointment this Friday and NT scan on 17th December :)

Well good afternoon ladies! I no alot of us had our scans today :)
How did they all go?

Mine was good everything with bubs was fine! :)
Wuldnt sit still but got a good pic in the end! They saw where i was bleeding from and its says in my not a 24.5 hemmorage or soething?
xx

yayyy i had my 1st scan today and they put me forward 5 days so my due date is now 14th june but i was told i would be having a section at 39 weeks so that takes me to erm..........(counts on fingers) 7th June!!! i have to have an amnio on 3rd jan and also been booked in for a glucose tolerance test coz i have big babies (last one was 10lb 2oz) so i feel quite happy today - now all i have to do is stop eating crap and start on a healthy diet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back