might as well have June ;)

hey i found this page on.... page two :eek:

lets try and keep it close ladies :D

neeko_1 said:
how are all the june ladies feeling?? now that it's next month :cheer:

:hug:

excited! SO excited about meeting my little princess. and NERVOUS... well not as nervous as i should be lol i'm in denial really its just too frightening to think about the most sensitive bit of my body being stretched beyond recognition... makes my eyes water! lol so i'm pretending i dont hav to do that bit
cant wait tho :dance: yay!

trixipaws said:
neeko_1 said:
how are all the june ladies feeling?? now that it's next month :cheer:

excited! SO excited about meeting my little princess. and NERVOUS... well not as nervous as i should be lol i'm in denial really its just too frightening to think about the most sensitive bit of my body being stretched beyond recognition... makes my eyes water! lol so i'm pretending i dont hav to do that bit
cant wait tho :dance: yay!

i know what you mean... i really can't believe it has been and soon gone.. and never pregnancy could be this fast...it is getting really uncomfortable...i mean my back can't take it anymore i'm walking like some old person :?

Hi im a long term lurker

Im due in june (26) cant belive how fast its goin(scary)

starting to belive its happenin now, my tummmys like a washin machine,
hopin baby will be late as id like it on 7;07;07 -- what a great birthdate- i wonder if any of us will get that one

well ust sighnin in, hope you ladys arnt feelin to bad, in the whingy whiny third tri lol , look forward to talkin (more ofen lol ) in these final few weeks :shock:

:wave:

yeh another one to add the list :cheer:

welcome th the june crew :lol:

Hi back :)
Hope you enjoy your last little bit :)
Katrina

right ladies as where naely upon June i thought we should brings this back :lol:

so how are we June ladies doing and are we ready :D

i'm doing fine, had some worries last month with breech baby, preeclampsia scare and false labour pains, but its all sorted itself out now and i'm back on track for my home birth, woohoo! :dance:
i think we're just about ready for our princess- my boyf is getting really impatient lol he asks me every day if i can hav the baby! i cant wait to meet her either but i'm in no rush to hav all the pain... getting nervous now...

Only 5 days to go for me and I cant wait!! I get butterflies when I think that he'll be here this time next week!!

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! :cheer: :dance: :D :cheer: :dance: :D :cheer: :dance: :D

Hi

How exciting we are all going to have our LO;s very very soon
:)
Katrina

Can you put me down for the 27th pls, thankyou :D

trixipaws said:
i'm doing fine, had some worries last month with breech baby, preeclampsia scare and false labour pains, but its all sorted itself out now and i'm back on track for my home birth, woohoo! :dance:
i think we're just about ready for our princess- my boyf is getting really impatient lol he asks me every day if i can have the baby! i cant wait to meet her either but i'm in no rush to have all the pain... getting nervous now...

aww Hun i'm so pleased that you get to have your home birth :dance: and all the worries can disappear :wink:

i'm getting nervous too, but i can't wait to go into labour :roll: i just want it over and done with now to tell you the truth. my hubby seems to laid back, he is excited but he says the longer the better, well not for me.....but i really still can't believe June is upon us :shock:

x-kirsty-x said:
Only 5 days to go for me and I cant wait!! I get butterflies when I think that he'll be here this time next week!!

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! :cheer: :dance: :D :cheer: :dance: :D :cheer: :dance: :D

that must feel so surrel knowing that you LO will be here soon.... i wish i knew when she was coming :lol:

oh wow hun you little man will be in you arms this time next week.. i can't wait tosee pics of him :cheer:

well i'm feeling really good knowing that will be all over soon :pray: and i'll get to be a mother and have my own family to look after.. i know my mum can't wait to see her 1st grandchild.

when i look at my bump and when i wake up i still think wow my LO is in there someone is in there....

i just can't wait to see the beauty staring at me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

bring on the labour :lol: :lol:

neeko_1 said:
well i'm feeling really good knowing that will be all over soon :pray: and i'll get to be a mother and have my own family to look after.. i know my mum can't wait to see her 1st grandchild.

when i look at my bump and when i wake up i still think wow my LO is in there someone is in there....

i just can't wait to see the beauty staring at me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

bring on the labour :lol: :lol:

Thats really nice! :D :hug:

Please can you put me down for 25th June.

Not long now, exciting or what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back