• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******July Testing Thread!******

ok i think i have finnaly oved today after my mmc 7 weeks ago,can u put me down for the 12th july please.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone xxxx

I would like to be in the july thread toobut because of my mcc I am not completely sure when I would ovulate so could you please put me down for the 10th of july? It could be later but then I will keep you updated.thank you so much in advance :)

No problem Helen. I'm so sorry about your mc. :hugs: x

1st of July tomorrow ladies, fx for those testing this week! Will update the thread as soon as I can, the laptop is with DH at work! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

hi missj! Could you put me down for the 25th of July? Yes, we're ttc for no.2 but it will probably take time this time as well, so I don't have my hopes up!

Hi MIssJ would you mind taking me off the thread for July.? Taking a break from TTC while sorting some relationship issues :-(

Hi MissJ can you also remove me from July please... still not sign of AF on my current cycle (although getting definite BFN's) so the time I test is likely to be early August, thanks x

Can I have the 8th please? Used conceive plus for 1st time this month so fx! Birthday on 24th so would be great to celebrate early with a BFP! xx

Just popping in to wish you ladies all the very best of luck this month xx

I'll be testing 8th July. Good luck to all the other July testers xx

Could you take my BFP off please. I lost my bean :(

Good luck to everyone else this month! :dust:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Lucia. :hugs:

Will update the thread this afternoon. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Sorry to hear that Lucia, sending you hugs xx

So sorry to hear that hun. Take it easy. Xx

Hello All,

Have put TTC on the back burner for last 2 months but now ready to try again. I'm CD6 today so will be starting to try this month. AF due 26th/27th July so hope it's ok to join the July testing thread.

Good luck all.

So sorry lucia. This happened to me last month and i tested day after af due. Started bleeding 3 days later. I will prob wait a while before testing if af late again. Not sure how good my will power will be for that! Big hugs xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Hope you are OK Lucia :hug: fingers crossed for your sticky bean soon :dust:
:witch: FINALLYarrived for me after keeping me waiting so please can you change my testing date from the 19th to the 26th please !

Thank ye kindly and GOOD LUCK girls !! :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies I will definitely update the thread tomorrow as DH is using the laptop for work stuff tonight.

Fx for lots of BFP's this month! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back