• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******July Testing Thread!******

Will update the main page first thing tomorrow! Fx for everyone, nearly in July! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I got my :bfp: last night! :cloud9:

I wasn't due to test until the 1st but I had a strange overwhelming urge!

Does this make me a June or a July BFPer??

Last edited:
Congrats! I think that would make you a June bfp! Sounds like you got your bfp nice and early. :)

Congratulations Lucia, another bfp! :dance: :dance: :dance:
How many dpo were you if you don't mind me asking? My patience waiting to test is wearing thin! xx

heya hun, fertility friend confirmed i have ovd 3 days go (we managed to bd cd 28 29, and 31 and fertility frend places ov at cd 30 so we didnt do badly considering no opks and irregular cycles)

can you put me down for my wedding anniversary to test which is july 8th ..... i should be very late for af by then, but fully xpecting the witch to get me before me andhubby go away (meaning no annversary sex :( )

thanks hun xxxx

ps. we are 2ww buddies :)

Last edited:
Sending lots of positive thoughts for everyone testing in July. Here's to lots of fun bding and lots of bfp's for us all. xxx

Congratulations Lucia, another bfp! :dance: :dance: :dance:
How many dpo were you if you don't mind me asking? My patience waiting to test is wearing thin! xx

Hey Rednursie!

I tested at 11 DPO! Still shocked!

Congratulations on your BFP :) even more impressive that you got it after just 11DPO!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

hi! could you put me down for the 25th please! 3rd time lucky!!!

Can you put me on for 10th July please Miss July? :)

I can finally join the thread! AF turned up today 28 days after mc, so i think you can put me down for july 25th now. This is also the day i am booked into the recurrent mc clinic, fx i don't need it!!!

All updated! Have added your BFP to both June and July's threads Lucia! x

My first ever 2 week wait! Put me down for the 8th please :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back