******July Testing Thread!******

Sorry to those who the witch got. Xx
Can you pease change my date to test to the 21st. OV came earlier than I thought it would. Thanks!!!

I thought Af as going to stay away for everyone this month! We should hold up boards and banners in a protest - 'NO MORE AF', 'AF IS BANNED FROM PF ladies' etc

sorry to everyone who she got already - and babydust and good luck to everyone left to test ;)

Tested this morning on AF due day but BFN. No sign of AF though. I tested on an internet cheapie. I bought some First Responses earlier. Is it worth doing one tonight or waiting for the morning? I am really struggling with the wait this month.

GL everybody! x

Tested this morning on AF due day but BFN. No sign of AF though. I tested on an internet cheapie. I bought some First Responses earlier. Is it worth doing one tonight or waiting for the morning? I am really struggling with the wait this month.

GL everybody! x

I would wait until the morning just because hcg would be strongest then. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Hi folks. I tested this afternoon & got a positive. Just tested again with a cheapie & got another positive. I'm in shock. Why am I still getting AF cramps (they're not similar, they're the exact same!) Is this a bad sign?

Congrats on BFP! Cramping can happen with the uterus expanding and making room for baby for the next few months. :) As long as it is not Sharp and more than AF is say your ok. But I would check with your doctor to put you at ease.

The cramps aren't worse than my normal AF cramps. It just the usual crampy feeling I get when my AF is just around the corner. They last a few seconds and gone again until the next time.

The cramps aren't worse than my normal AF cramps. It just the usual crampy feeling I get when my AF is just around the corner. They last a few seconds and gone again until the next time.

Sounds like its normal. Read this:

What if I notice some cramping and I am pregnant?

Pregnant women can have some light cramping early in pregnancy. The cramping is often like light menstrual cramps through the lower abdomen or on one side or the other. The cramping is often a result of all the changes that are occurring in the uterus. The uterus is experiencing change as the implanted egg begins to grow and develop.

Some light cramping may also be from the small cyst that can develop on the ovary at ovulation called the corpus luteum cyst. A small cyst forms in the spot on the ovary where the egg pops out before making its journey to the uterus. This cyst then produces progesterone until the placenta has formed enough to begin producing its own progesterone. This small cyst can cause some discomfort for women in early pregnancy.

Thanks hun. I've been reading a few websites & period like cramping seems to be normal. I keep checking every time I go to the loo though because its so like my normal period pains. Why is it that you wait & worry about getting a BFP & when you do get it & should feel happy/relaxed, you worry about everything else?

Haha I know. I hope you have a very sticky bean and hope to join you soon! :) xx

Congratulations hun! When I was pregnant with my LO I had af cramps for the first couple weeks, but it's normal, just your uterus preparing and getting baby comfy, nothing to worry about :D

Congratulations hopesdreams, fab news. xx

I'm out the witch got me again.... getting fed up of this.... :(

:eek: I can't quite believe it!

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics