...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

I'm not sure because my cycles have been either dead on 28days or 30days, so if it was 28 it's today which is why I'm waiting till the first then I will be late either way x

Other than bored out my brains I'm fine lol, I've got stuff to keep me busy tomorrow and Tuesday so I probably will test on Wednesday if no af unless I can resist an wait till Friday lol x

Hello am I ok to join? I'm not sure where abouts in my cycle il even be. I'm having a misserable time. I'm 23 and found out 3/4 weeks ago I was pregnant but at the scan on Friday just gone due to threatend mc it showed a sac which had gotten bigger but The yolk isn't there anymore, this was our first pregnancy and it wasn't planned but now we really want to try again, it came as shock but we settled to the idea of being parents. Anyways the sac hasn't come out yet I've had no further bleeding or anything so I'm not sure what I'm actually doing but I that I'd join you ladies X

Aww I'm sorry to hear this, is there not a procedure they will do if it doesn't happen naturally.
Plenty of support here anyway xx

I don't know, they did the scan and told me It looked like it had ended and sent me on my way so I'm not sure what to do really, I thought they'd check to make sure everything had gone x

Hey girls on our second attempt to have another we are due to test 1st July

So sorry about your loss Becca, I would arrange a gp app asap and see what they say

Good luck Zoe_helen xx

I would phone up the doctors in the morning and just ask to speak to someone just to make sure xx

Zoe that's the same day as me I will try hold off till then, also your little girls shares my birthday x

:cry:Well unfortunately I'm back to cd1, I feel like shit but I hadn't got my hopes up this month anyway.

:cry: Aww so sorry Darcy :cry:

Try and try again - that's what I keep saying in my head xx

Sending a big virtual hug sweety. I know how heart breaking it is. Really thought we had cracked it last cycle aswell. Onto cycle 10/11 for me. Trying to stay positive and keep going :) xx

Aww Darcy I'm so sorry for you :hugs: here's to next month!!! x

Cockermum can you change my date to the 25th and that way I'm still in the July thread, I think we're just gonna have to dtd every day this month, at least I can have a drink at a birthday party next week xx

Oh no, sorry to hear that Darcey....big hugs X

I tested on Saturday and was a bfn - but that was way too early not due AF until this Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back