...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

Hope your not out Donna :) keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Your the one thats keeping my going, keep looking you up. wish i had never had the depo :( i was stupid to like the no periods on it but should of realised that it would be bad for me xx

Hope your not out Donna :) keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Your the one thats keeping my going, keep looking you up. wish i had never had the depo :( i was stupid to like the no periods on it but should of realised that it would be bad for me xx

Thankyou... well I'll keep you updated.

It's hard isn't it, but don't worry we'll both get there. I was exactly the same. I look back and think, those two shots I had just so I wasn't bleeding on our wedding day and honeymoon :wall2: really not worth it. But, I'm feeling more positive now I'm getting more regular periods. You never know we might end up having post-depo babies due around the same time

Whooop! that would be exciting :)

i feel more positive this cycle, we seem to be BD more and being more intimate which is nice. Havent had my positive OPK yet but i am getting slight EWCM. I will be trying Soy Iso again next cycle as i had a blazing positive when i did use it.
I am feeling that positive i keep looking at baby stuff like travel systems, nursery furniture etc. I like making lists so i am sure before my night shift is over i will have a list of stuff i want LMAO!

I am sure my attitude will change when the dreaded 2ww comes around haha xx

Haha yeah, I'm the same. Love having a nose at the baby stuff. I'm sure since we've both had the blazing positives at some point that at least we're in with a chance now. It was before I was getting the positives and when my periods were all over the place that I felt at my worse. I felt like we were trying but it was pointless, which I suppose it was lol.

Just typical that the first time I had a positive was the one time of the year that my husband was away. I was hoping the baby dance we did before he left might have caught the egg... but let's face it... it wasn't likely.

I'm starting to feel a bit sick tonight though, as over the moon as I would be if I got a surprise BFP in the next few days, I honestly can't see it happening and I'm just at the point that I want AF to come so I can start focusing on a new cycle and trying again.

I'll make sure I keep track of you in your tww... and keep everything crossed for you too

Have you started temping Donna? I have started this cycle. want to see if i pop the egg out and also how my LP is. TBH wish i had started sooner. My periods have spot on 28 days for a few months so should of started then to see what was going on. Going to do a couple of months then go back to the doctors with the result and hopefully push for some action lol!

Throwing lots of baby dust your way :) xx

I haven't tried temping yet, I think I will if I don't have any luck the next couple of cycles. Maybe when I'm back at work as I'll be in a better routine for it.

Baby dust your way as well :)

Thanks, I knew it was coming though from my temp drops the last couple of days so the blow isn't too bad! Maybe next cycle!

Sorry snowbee. Wishing you sticky baby dust next cycle xx

I'm out too. I got a bfp a few days ago but af is now here so I'm guessing it couldn't stick! Congratulations to all the mummies this month and good luck everyone next month!

If I haven't already been marked down as the witch; she's got me good and proper.

I'm living it up in Greece though so don't feel sorry for me; I'll be back for august.

Good luck everyone else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back