...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

Good luck everyone :) CD3 for me can't wait to start trying this month xx

Not been on one of these threads in a while :) AF shoudl be due on the 4th so if you could put me down for the 5th please! Thankyou and baby dust to everyone xx

Feel rubbish like I'm getting a cold, forcing myself to go shopping so the oh doesn't starve tonight lol, what about you? X

I'm feeling pretty rubbish too; CD5 and slowly coming off af but cramps are pretty bad :( been a busy day at work. I just wanna chill now but got things to do.

I've ended up in bed managed to make dinner, but feel so exhausted. I decided to rip the wallpaper off my kitchen to keep me busy so I don't test, I wish I never started the previous owners did a shoddy job and there's big holes everywhere. Xx

Still not home yet myself; can't wait to just get my pj's on.

Hoping I stop bleeding tonight

First night not bd'ing tonight. Giving oh a rest as OPK not dark enough just yet! Hoping that the hormones after mc help us make a bean that sticks around. Sending baby dust to you all.

Hope you feel better both - Darcey & Donna

Can't wait to start BDing Jazz need AF to finish :)

Xx

Baby dust to you to Jazz

Jealous of the BD'ing... I'm in the same waiting for AF to finish boat

Thanks cockermum, I'm feeling a little better but have a feeling the witch is on her way I'm only 10dpo I think, but just have a feeling she's coming ��

Oh no Darcy; hopefully it's just your body playing tricks on you!

Or my mind haha, I'm convinced I'm making pain up in my head. Trying my hardest not to symptom spot xx

Oh....please don't think I'm daft, but what are these dates for? When we plan on testing?

Hi Cockermum, your name caught my eye as I'm also a mummy to a fur baby cocker, a lemon roan called Hugo! I think I'll be testing around my birthday on the 8th of July if I can resist the temptation and wait that long! X

Well I'm so fed up! This is my 1st proper cycle and I am on CD11 and around CD 7 I was getting faint lines on the opks so I thought it was getting close to OV but the last 2 days I have nothing :cry: I don't know what's going on and its really getting me down. Also my OH just never wants to BD. so looks like I could be out for this month xx

Angel, it doesn't matter what line you have on opks, mine changes all the time, could have nothing then the next hour have a blaring positive :/ hope your able to dtd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back