...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

First night not bd'ing tonight. Giving oh a rest as OPK not dark enough just yet! Hoping that the hormones after mc help us make a bean that sticks around. Sending baby dust to you all.

Giving him a rest! :lol: Brilliant! Get him back on duty soon though... hehe

Hi Cockermum, your name caught my eye as I'm also a mummy to a fur baby cocker, a lemon roan called Hugo! I think I'll be testing around my birthday on the 8th of July if I can resist the temptation and wait that long! X

Hi ClaireDoll,

I have a chocolate boy called Echo :)
Will add your name. Baby dust to everybody. So excited to start OPKs and BD this month. Didn't sleep well last night and was Google all things baby xx

Hey Angel,

I might change you have some days left. Mine doesn't go positive til around CD14 but I am doing soy earlier this time so it might bring my O forward. Will be testing from tomz just in case. My oh doesn't want to BD all the time, drives me nuts. Xx

This cycle has been my first clomid cycle and after scans today I have been told I ovulated! Eeek!

We did the BD on CD 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 19. Not sure exactly when I ovulated at some point between day 12 and day 21 (which is today.

Now I am officially waiting! Feeling hopeful this cycle!

AF is still here.... CD6... she needs to go away

I have my fingers crossed for you Nemi.

How long are you usually on for Donna?

Xx

Fx nemi, the tww is dreadful trying to keep occupied and not test x

I'm full of a stinking cold and really sore throat! :-( have now given it to DH so no bd'ing last night or one before even though this is usually my fertile window. Argh!! How often are you ladies managing to try? Think I'll have to jump him tonight!! :lol:

Not near mt fertile window yet but I have to practically beg altho he said he's going to try harder this cycle xx

Cockermum I'm not sure. I've had odd periods since coming off thendepo. I remember before being on it being on for about 5 days, spotting to start a day or two of heavy and then spotting to finish.. but I could be remembering wrong.

This one def felt like a proper period anyway; so fingers crossed I'm on track for starting to try.

Hope so Donna, the last 3 months have been regular for me after the depo. 28 days to the dot just need to concentrate on BDing at the right time now which is easier said than done.

Will you be using OPKs this month? Xx

Well I'm so fed up! This is my 1st proper cycle and I am on CD11 and around CD 7 I was getting faint lines on the opks so I thought it was getting close to OV but the last 2 days I have nothing :cry: I don't know what's going on and its really getting me down. Also my OH just never wants to BD. so looks like I could be out for this month xx

This is my first proper cycle too, and I also started to use opk's. Wish I hadn't bothered, coz none of them came up positive, now not sure if I even ovulated or not! So, I'm expecting to be out this month too....:wall2:

Could you put me down for the 7th please? This is our first cycle TTC #2.

Nope this month I'm planning on going completely relaxed. If by the end of summer I don't have my bfp ill pick up the opks again; but not before. At least that's the plan now; closer to ovulation time I might do lol

I can't believe you haven't tested! I hope I have the same willpower around the 18th lol! Xx

Me either, I've managed to get it into my head that I need to use fmu and each day I keep forgetting lol x

That's so good! I really want to be like that when it comes to my testing date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back