...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

It's hard especially when you've got loads of tests just sitting there, and you keep getting invited to this that involve booze x

Keep going :) I will be eagerly waiting for the 1st when you test :) xx

Lol good luck Lolie, I drove myself nuts ss last time lmao xx

Thanks ladies.

This is our first cycle TTC #2 and as #1 took us 8 months I'm not expecting to be successful but we are taking a relaxed approach so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you. Hope the wait is not too long xx

I have really irregular cycles but finally ovulated so should be testing around 5th July. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck Lucyboo :)

I am wanting next weekend to hurry up lol. Xx

Hey ladies!

I'm 2dpo, due on on 7th July....not sure when to test because it's my birthday on the 3rd!!!
First month of ttc baby #2, so not expecting much, or kidding myself into thinking I'm not getting my
Hopes up!!

Xxx

Would you like me to put you on 7th? You can always test early - most of us do lol

Good luck Clarelp28 xx

Would you like me to put you on 7th? You can always test early - most of us do lol

Good luck Clarelp28 xx

With my first I didn't test until I was 5 days late ��
I don't want to be disappointed on my birthday....but I'm shooting a wedding the day before, so will be a mad rush that day. Having people over on the day, and people will notice if I don't drink! Too much to consider! Lol!!

Feel free to add me if you want- but no idea when I will actually test �� Thank you :) good luck to you too xx

Last edited:
Lol :) pretend your drinking? Haha

Added for the 7th xx

I am due 17th but going to try my hardest not to test until 18th lol! Xx

I'm not 100% this cycle on when I'm due so just put that I'd test on 11th if nothing had come by then. Good luck waiting! The power of distraction maybe lol.

How are you doing Darcey?

My fertile window finally getting closer! Lol xx

Still haven't tested and still no af, I'm not hopeful though dunno why just don't think it's happened, so trying to stay busy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back