...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

July 22nd, day AF is due! I haven't participated in one of these yet.. maybe I just need some luck! COME ON, BABIES!

Can I have July the 4th please. We weren't supposed to be trying yet but well we got drunk had an accident and then decided what the hell. Lol got a pos opk today so think af would be anywhere from the 4th onwards with me! Good luck x

Hi I've literally just joined. Can you put me down for the 9th July please? Don't think I'll wait that long though X

Thank you and sending you lots of baby dust ready for the bfp's xxx

Can I have the 1st please. I am a day late now but thinking wait until start of new Month to test x

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

10th for me please :)..even though I probably haven't got a cat in hells chance this cycle!! :/

Last edited:
Hopefully 27 beautiful BFP for 27 beautiful ladies this month :dance:

Oh that would be lovely! I'm not feeling so hopeful for myself unfortunately!

Aww why not clare? tbh I wasn't hopeful this month, haven't bd at all yet and on CD12 but have just found ewcm and me and oh going to make time for ourselves tonight and this weekend so mega fingers crossed for me. little excited as this is the first time I have found ewcm :) xx

We're almost there ladies... my date is near the end but hopefully we'll start seeing some bfp's soon

I really hope we do too. cant believe we have 27 ladies testing this month :)
I am in my fertile window now with EWCM :) will soon be the dreaded 2ww for me - hate that bit lol! xx

Yeah me too; getting back ache now which is a good sign for me. Hoping to see a positive opk soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back