***July 2019 Mummies***

Hey!
Mamawannabe I am definitely feeling kicks and movement now. Even from the outside. It's so lovely and reassuring.

I had another cervix scan and it' gone from 44mm to 36mm. The treatment cut off is 35mm so still in the clear. And they confirmed twin 2 is definitely a girl!
I am so so so over the moon to be having one of each.

How is everyone else doing? I haven' had much time to catch up as moving tomorrow.

Oh MamaWannabe don't be so hard on yourself xxx everyone is different just focus on you and your baby ,as long as both of yous are doing fine that is all that matters . Xxx

Thanks Baiba, I know everyone is different, was just having a bad day I guess. Just difficult seeing the number on the scales jump up so quickly from day to day...

Hey!
Mamawannabe I am definitely feeling kicks and movement now. Even from the outside. It's so lovely and reassuring.

I had another cervix scan and it' gone from 44mm to 36mm. The treatment cut off is 35mm so still in the clear. And they confirmed twin 2 is definitely a girl!
I am so so so over the moon to be having one of each.

How is everyone else doing? I haven' had much time to catch up as moving tomorrow.

That's so lovely to have one of each Emmacharlotte! You must be delighted!

I don't know much about cervix measurements, but I guess that's good news you're still in the clear!

Good luck with your move tomorrow, hope all goes well!

That's so lovely to have one of each Emmacharlotte! You must be delighted!

I don't know much about cervix measurements, but I guess that's good news you're still in the clear!

Good luck with your move tomorrow, hope all goes well!

Thank you lovely.
I must have missed the post about weight and bumps.
But I've stopped weighing myself at home! My bump is rather large already so I'm not getting myself down by watching the scales rocket up.

Weight gain = growing baby
My theory xx

Thank you for all the responses girls ,this is very helpful. It's just the women i work is unbelievable . She dosn't even bother to find out the actual facts just got something in her head and you can't do nothing . Everyone have to beg for anything here ,even your holidays .

Krazy Kitten i'm so sorry you had to go through that at your job it shouldn't be that way as this time is stressful enaugh xxx

My boss said she 'didn't mind' if I took time off for appointments and that was 'was fine' with me not making up the hours. I just ignored her as know full well that legally they cannot stop me! She's an idiot.

Have a look at this, might help

Pregnancy and maternity discrimination - Acas Mobile

So I've been feeling flutters and things for the past week almost, maybe once every day or two, but it was the kind that I wasn't sure if it was baby or not... and then last night I got some movement that I was sure it was baby! So I told husband that baby is moving, and he put his hand exactly where I felt it but I was like it's not going to move again probably. So he pushed down to try and get baby to move again, and he got a big kick back in response! It freaked him out so much that he ended up at the other end of the room suddenly though haha, but it was amazing to feel a real kick that there's no doubt is baby!

I didn't think I would feel anything this early, only 18 weeks, as I was told I have an anterior placenta... but apparently it's still possible!

I was actually feeling really down all of yesterday because I just feel I've been putting on too much weight and feel like my bump is already almost the same size as another girl I know who is 30 weeks and everyone keeps telling her how good she looks and she's doing so well for being that small still... just felt like shit all day basically, until I felt that kick and I forgot all about feeling fat and ended up with a smile on my face for the rest of the evening, and still smiling away this morning! Can't wait to feel movement again!

Anyone else feeling anything yet??

Mines been kicking since 15 weeks, im almost 17 now. I didnt think it was possible but when i went for my scan they said 'oh she has long legs' and the midwife actually felt her kick so its 100% possible. Enjoy it x

I’ve started feeling kicks recently too:) so reassuring! Had my 16wk midwife appt today and heard a lovely 155bpm heartbeat<3
I’m convinced I’m carrying a boy. Will find out 13th March. Seems like forever to wait:clock: after that I’ll start buying a few things.
Anyone bought anything yet? I’ve got my eye on Babyzen Yo-yo+ either in Air France blue or ginger. We do a lot of travelling so I think it’ll be perfect for that.

Lovely to hear people are starting to feel movement! Puts a smile on my face every time I feel something!

Next stop for all of us is 20 week scan! Don't think anyone has had theirs yet? Mine is on the 25th this month, just over a week to go!

I must also be starting to show obviously now as I've had a few congratulations from people this week who I hadn't even told and doubt they would have heard from others.

I think I can feel flutters at night when I lay down, it's weird but doesn't feel like kicks really.

I bought a couple of bits recently, a couple of baby rockers off sales and wants for a bargain and DH bought an olly the owl which sends us both (and the cats) to sleep, lol. Cots were supposed to be delivered tomorrow but had an email saying they are out of stock and got refunded. I'm a bit annoyed as they were a bargain so God knows what we will find now inst ad but still loads of time.

Mother In law was up today. She's lovely but bloody hell she's like a machine gun fire of endless questions that we do not have answers for. And even when you try to answer she doesn't listen and just asks more, soon followed by 'well it will be hard getting a double pushchair up your driveway unless you get it sorted' or 'you won't be able to lift a pushchair over that step into the front door'. I said if I can get an Ambulance stretcher up and over bigger things by myself I am certain I will be fine and then she just goes on again. Then I heard ' with she be going back to work? She'll have to as your childcare will be so expensive'. Damn right it will be because I won't be leaving them anywhere near you unsupervised! No way! Honestly, it was exhausting.

Been feeling knackered this week anyway as I'm on abx for a uti (typical) and that's made me so tired. Literally sleeping 12 hrs a night.

Maybe it's the hormones. I started the week feeling really excited and happy as I'm showing a bit now and it seems realm but days of everyone having an opinion on my pregnancy is driving me insane.

Scan was on 1st but it's moved to 28th. No idea when I see the consultant as they cancelled both appointments so I think I best ring the mw to chase as the scan suite never answer the phone.

I want to find out what we are having :D seems so close now

Sorry for the rant. It's been a long day!

I’m insanely jealous of everyone feeling movements! I am wondering whether it’s bevause I’m fat that I can’t :lol:

So pleased people are starting to feel movements and kicks!
So far we have bought the buggy. It' a bugaboo donkey and can convert to a single so can always have one in the sling if it suits to make it smaller.

Radley sorey to hear your mil has veen a pain. They always think they know best! Maybe she needs reminding that you are a fully grown adult ;) other than that water off a ducks back. Close the door behind her and think how you are going to do this exactly how you want to...your way!

Ahh mamawannabe our 20 week is on the same day! How lovely. Can' wait to find out what you are having.
At my 18 week mw app she listen to the heartbeats and the girl was 128bpm and the boy 154bpm which completely goes against the heart rate theory.

Babymaker excited to find out what you are having. We have a good mix of pink and blue so far!

I keep thinking of uploading a pic of my bump as I think it will shock you all. I look a LOT further along. We are keeping twins a secret apart from close family and friends and I keep getting the comment "are you sure it's only one?!"
Work are already asking when I think I'll go off! Being pregnant only makes me more determined so I'll stay until I physically can't or the Dr tells me to stop.
Most go off at 32 weeks in my job with one baby in board. But I stayed until 36 with my son.

Ladies, every so often I get a stitch like pain on my right side. I know baby is more over towards the left. Anyone know what it might be? I see the midwife Thursday anyway & hubby just thinks it’s everything moving and stretching as he gets bigger.

So far we have bought the buggy. It' a bugaboo donkey and can convert to a single so can always have one in the sling if it suits to make it smaller.

Radley sorey to hear your mil has veen a pain. They always think they know best! Maybe she needs reminding that you are a fully grown adult ;) other than that water off a ducks back. Close the door behind her and think how you are going to do this exactly how you want to...your way!

Ahh mamawannabe our 20 week is on the same day! How lovely. Can' wait to find out what you are having.
At my 18 week mw app she listen to the heartbeats and the girl was 128bpm and the boy 154bpm which completely goes against the heart rate theory.

Babymaker excited to find out what you are having. We have a good mix of pink and blue so far!

I keep thinking of uploading a pic of my bump as I think it will shock you all. I look a LOT further along. We are keeping twins a secret apart from close family and friends and I keep getting the comment "are you sure it's only one?!"
Work are already asking when I think I'll go off! Being pregnant only makes me more determined so I'll stay until I physically can't or the Dr tells me to stop.
Most go off at 32 weeks in my job with one baby in board. But I stayed until 36 with my son.

Defo show us a pic, I'm not sure I'm thay big really for two (plus the bump has pushed my fat out a bit, lol)

Ladies, every so often I get a stitch like pain on my right side. I know baby is more over towards the left. Anyone know what it might be? I see the midwife Thursday anyway & hubby just thinks it’s everything moving and stretching as he gets bigger.

I've had stitch type pains on both sides on and off for a while now. They don't last for long and arent hugely painful so it hasn't worried me. Maybe speak to the mw to put your mind at ease?

Still feels like I'm being punched in the chest the past few days if I cough or sneeze. Think it maybe due to stretching and a muscle pain so avoiding coughing if I can. That also makes me wretch so I'm really a catch atm. Not

Felt like saying to Mil that if someone so neurotic can have two sons, it will be a piece of pi$$ for me by comparison. I honestly don't know how my DH is normal as she's not the best example!

Felt like saying to Mil that if someone so neurotic can have two sons, it will be a piece of pi$$ for me by comparison. I honestly don't know how my DH is normal as she's not the best example!
Haha brilliant! And if it goes down like a ton of bricks "oopss...sorry it' the hormones"

I tried to upload a pic above, but I dont think it worked. I'll try again. I am feeling really big.

IMG-20190216-WA0005.jpeg

Haha brilliant! And if it goes down like a ton of bricks "oopss...sorry it' the hormones"

I tried to upload a pic above, but I dont think it worked. I'll try again. I am feeling really big.

View attachment 83925
You are such a lovely slim lady that any bump is going to feel big! What a lovely bump cooking away x

Does the donkey for through a door?

You are such a lovely slim lady that any bump is going to feel big! What a lovely bump cooking away x

Thank you, that's really confidence boosting. I just feel like a blob!

I am going to assemble the donkey this afternoon and I will try it with my door.
We went for it as I like that it can be made into a single. So you can use a sling or have them in the same carry cot at first.
Yes it's heavy, but I found most we 'test drove' round John Lewis were.
I guess us twin mums just need to work on our muscles!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back