July 2019 mummies

So the mw, the absolute angel rang EPU and booked me my scan for tomorrow... Literally shaking like a leaf. I'm gunna have to go alone as my hubby will have to take the kids to school.

Literally not going to sleep tonight now lol

So the mw, the absolute angel rang EPU and booked me my scan for tomorrow... Literally shaking like a leaf. I'm gunna have to go alone as my hubby will have to take the kids to school.

That was quick bless the midwife. Good luck!!! Will have everything crossed for you

That was quick bless the midwife. Good luck!!! Will have everything crossed for you

I was impressed. All done and booked within 35 mins. Fingers crossed everything is fine. Will let you all know

Anyone else struggling to keep quiet?? I've told close friends and few family members already it just blurts out!!!!��

Hi Everyone. I am new, found out i was pregnant a couple of days ago and I'm due the 15th July. This is my first so I am really excited. I am also struggling to keep it quiet Owls. I have told my parents and am working through my siblings (have quite a big family). Then I promise I am not going to tell anyone else until the three month mark...

Hi Everyone. I am new, found out i was pregnant a couple of days ago and I'm due the 15th July. This is my first so I am really excited. I am also struggling to keep it quiet Owls. I have told my parents and am working through my siblings (have quite a big family). Then I promise I am not going to tell anyone else until the three month mark...

Congratulations!!! It's so hard to keep it quiet when you're so excited! Welcome to the July thread

With my other 2 I told the grandparents early on.

This time it's literally my husband and Best friend who know. Will do a funny reveal on Xmas day for my family. Not sure I trust my in laws to tell them until I'm ready. They broke my trust last time.

I don't live near my family anymore so I find it easier to tell fibs lol

Hope you get things sorted marvellous and everything is ok

I know what you mean about blurtingbitnout I just want everyone to know I keep seeing baby clothes and stuff in sales and am desperate to start buying for him/her, I am also very nervous and can’t wait to get out of this first trimester I don’t know if I am the only one that obsessss every time I go to the loo and every time I wipe I just can’t help myself please tell me I am not the only one that does this?!

Welcome to the thread fudge cake I am also due 15th July are you ok for us to put you on the due date page?

Hope you get things sorted marvellous and everything is ok

I know what you mean about blurtingbitnout I just want everyone to know I keep seeing baby clothes and stuff in sales and am desperate to start buying for him/her, I am also very nervous and can’t wait to get out of this first trimester I don’t know if I am the only one that obsessss every time I go to the loo and every time I wipe I just can’t help myself please tell me I am not the only one that does this?!

Welcome to the thread fudge cake I am also due 15th July are you ok for us to put you on the due date page?

I check every time too! I did with the others as well.

Same here with the wiping lol from the moment we see that line the worry starts & never goes! Ha

How’s everyone feeling? I woke at 3.45 last night with awful sickness. Needed a poo (sorry if tmi) and also felt like I was going to throw up at the same time then the thought of needing to be sick down the loo after a poo made me feel more sick lol. This exact same thing happened about 3/4 weeks ago but I did actually throw up that time whereas last night I didn’t but I couldn’t get back to sleep as I just felt like I was going to be sick, was hot & clammy & irritable. Eventually got back to sleep at almost 5am & felt nauseous all day. I never had this at all with my last 2 !

Thanks guys, and yes happy to be added to the due date page.

I am glad I am not the only one worrying! I hope I worry less when i am out of the first trimester. I am not checking when I wipe, just waiting for someone to tell me there has been a dodgy batch of tests so they were false positives and all the symptoms are actually just in my head.

I hope you feel better soon Linnett, that sounds horrible.

Same here with the wiping lol from the moment we see that line the worry starts & never goes! Ha

How’s everyone feeling? I woke at 3.45 last night with awful sickness. Needed a poo (sorry if tmi) and also felt like I was going to throw up at the same time then the thought of needing to be sick down the loo after a poo made me feel more sick lol. This exact same thing happened about 3/4 weeks ago but I did actually throw up that time whereas last night I didn’t but I couldn’t get back to sleep as I just felt like I was going to be sick, was hot & clammy & irritable. Eventually got back to sleep at almost 5am & felt nauseous all day. I never had this at all with my last 2 !

Poor you!!!! The joys hey!? I'm 5 weeks today and just waiting for the sickness to fully slap me in the face. I think it's normally around 6 weeks?? I literally can't remember. The worrying seriously never ends with kids hey. I've got one just hitting puberty!!! Now that's a just an absolute joy!!!!lol

My youngest keeps saying how much she doesn't want any more siblings!! She's going to hate me when we tell her!

Poor you!!!! The joys hey!? I'm 5 weeks today and just waiting for the sickness to fully slap me in the face. I think it's normally around 6 weeks?? I literally can't remember. The worrying seriously never ends with kids hey. I've got one just hitting puberty!!! Now that's a just an absolute joy!!!!lol

My youngest keeps saying how much she doesn't want any more siblings!! She's going to hate me when we tell her!

Haha I have a 13year old girl I know the joys of puberty I swear I wasn’t ever as moody as she is omg!! Haha I asked my youngest if he would ever want to be a older brother he said “no mummy I don’t want you to be in pain” bless him he says the most sweetest things

Last edited:
Good God utter sickness hit me this morning. Literally had my head down the loo since 6am. I gotta leave for my appointment soon so dreading it as Iv got a 35 min drive.

Wish me luck

Good God utter sickness hit me this morning. Literally had my head down the loo since 6am. I gotta leave for my appointment soon so dreading it as Iv got a 35 min drive.

Wish me luck

Oh poor you!!!! It's so tough the sickness. Maybe take a bucket or a plastic bag In the car? I used to do that on the school run! Lol. Good luck!!!!! Thinking of you

Welcome FudgeCake, it's my first too so really excited as well!

Hope you're ok Marvellous, and good luck! Let us know how it goes.

I was planning to wait 12 weeks to tell people... but accidentally told my mum last night as it was her birthday and I couldn't keep it quiet any longer! So then we told his mum, who told his siblings, and his aunts... so then I told my siblings... and I woke up to a congratulations message from my cousin (who is married to DH's cousin actually) this morning, and I was like who did you hear it from, my mum or his?! so yeh, news spreads fast in my family... ah well, at least it's out now!

Mama aww that’s nice all your family are happy for your big news I am kind of nervous telling my family I think they may think I am mad having another baby (this is no 4) but it’s mine and my partners first child together,

Aww you poor ladies suffering with sickness i haven’t been sick yet but am expecting it to hit soon, with my first two pregnancies I had awful sickness right the way through the pregnancy and they were both girls and had no sickness with my 3rd and it was a boy! I think I will be putting a few bags in the car just in case lol

I'm sure your family will be happy for you Shell!

Quitting coffee and having a slice of toast has been keeping me feeling great in the mornings now... but from lunch the real bloating starts, and last night was in a lot of pain after having a big dinner. I need to learn to make my portions smaller... I've had mild nausea on and off, but hoping it doesn't get any worse once I hit 6 weeks!

Last edited:
Beautiful little pip growing away nicely in there. Measuring few days ahead but not changing my date just yet. Going back in 2 weeks to check baby is growing nicely still. Saw heartbeat :dust:

Beautiful little pip growing away nicely in there. Measuring few days ahead but not changing my date just yet. Going back in 2 weeks to check baby is growing nicely still. Saw heartbeat :dust:

Oh wow that's amazing news!! So glad to hear that! Must have been amazing to see the heartbeat! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back