July 2019 mummies

Shell34

Reaction score
:stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork:Hi ladies I have set this up for any mummies due in July 2019 looking forward to chatting to you all and sharing this experience with you all :)

1st - linnett3 :stork:
2nd
3rd - marvellous_mum :stork:
4th
5th
6th. Lissa86 :stork:
7th -
8th
9th
10th - owls1 :stork:
11th
12th
13th
14th - mama wannabe :stork:
15th - shell34 :stork: fudge cake :stork:
16th
17th
18th
19th - radleycat :stork:
20th
21st - misscindy :stork:
22nd - jellybean86 :stork:
23rd
24th
25th
26th - Stacey89 :stork:
27th
28th
29th
30th - babymaker :stork:
31st

Please feel free to add your due dates

Last edited:
So happy to be in this thread!! Hoping we all have a great 9 months, and welcome lots of new mummies to the thread over next few weeks!

Is anyone else experiencing severe bloating?? I've had it since 8 or 9dpo and it won't go away, mostly just causing me discomfort but a bit painful sometimes too... any advice how to deal with that??

So happy to be in this thread!! Hoping we all have a great 9 months, and welcome lots of new mummies to the thread over next few weeks!

Is anyone else experiencing severe bloating?? I've had it since 8 or 9dpo and it won't go away, mostly just causing me discomfort but a bit painful sometimes too... any advice how to deal with that??

Me! Mines so bad! I look now how I was at 19 weeks pregnant with my son lol. By the end of the day I look like I’ve gained a stone! I said to hubby last night whilst pointing at my inflated mid section “how am I going to hide this until xmas?!” He just laughed & said he’ll need to hide me away! Haha

Feeling really sicky today! I’m cleaning my kitchen currently & everytime I bend down I feel like I could throw up ! I didn’t have sickness at all with my other 2! Other symptoms now are sore boobs/nipples, gassy, constipated, not knowing what I want to eat! I keep telling myself I need to eat but nothings really jumping out at me... how about you lovely ladies?

I haven’t experienced any bloating yet mama so I wouldn’t really know much but I have heard not drinking a lot during meals helps and eating smaller meals little and often I am sorry I hope this helps and gets better for you soon

Loving this thread shell34 �� I wonder how much our dates will change from the above - eeekk exciting stuff!

Me! Mines so bad! I look now how I was at 19 weeks pregnant with my son lol. By the end of the day I look like I’ve gained a stone! I said to hubby last night whilst pointing at my inflated mid section “how am I going to hide this until xmas?!” He just laughed & said he’ll need to hide me away! Haha

Feeling really sicky today! I’m cleaning my kitchen currently & everytime I bend down I feel like I could throw up ! I didn’t have sickness at all with my other 2! Other symptoms now are sore boobs/nipples, gassy, constipated, not knowing what I want to eat! I keep telling myself I need to eat but nothings really jumping out at me... how about you lovely ladies?

I'm hoping the bloating calms down, because like you I just don't feel like eating anything! I'm usually a dessert and cakes kinda person, no matter how full I am, I always have space... but when DH suggested we get dessert last night, I honestly felt like I had no space for it and didn't want it. I have been eating still, but don't feel like eating...

I've had sore nipples, but only the same kinda soreness as before AF, so nothing major or different than the usual.

Thanks Shell, I don't usually drink while eating, only afterwards and inbetween meals. Will try having smaller meals though!

I'm hoping the bloating calms down, because like you I just don't feel like eating anything! I'm usually a dessert and cakes kinda person, no matter how full I am, I always have space... but when DH suggested we get dessert last night, I honestly felt like I had no space for it and didn't want it. I have been eating still, but don't feel like eating...

I've had sore nipples, but only the same kinda soreness as before AF, so nothing major or different than the usual.

Thanks Shell, I don't usually drink while eating, only afterwards and inbetween meals. Will try having smaller meals though!

That’s exsctly the same as me!! I’m usually shovelling chocolate cake & cream in me gob like I won’t see tomorrow but I’m not interested at all at the minute. I think hubbies taking on the cravings side as he’s got a thing for crumble at the minute! Keeps buying them & on a evening asks if I want any but I jus say no. He looks very bemused as it’s just not like me to turn it down. That’s what’s most frustrating though, I’m turning down all the crap I’d ususlly have yet look double the size haha!

Hmm I would love a bit of crumble and warm custard right now but I feel yuk today feel very sicky today :sick: I just keep telling myself that’s a good thing

Hmm I would love a bit of crumble and warm custard right now but I feel yuk today feel very sicky today :sick: I just keep telling myself that’s a good thing

Oooo is that what you're craving. Mine is sweet chilli. Sweet chilli sauce with everything atm lol

Oooo is that what you're craving. Mine is sweet chilli. Sweet chilli sauce with everything atm lol
Haha one of the other mums mentioned it but it sounded so good

Lol I’ve been having sweet chilli sauce on everything too!!! Even in my cheese toastie today...!!

I've weirdly been putting BBQ sauce on everything recently, not something I'd normally go for! Had it on my scrambled eggs yesterday which is weird...

I think it’s too early days for cravings for me although I have wanted a curry for a few days and last night I just had to have chicken korma lol don’t know how that is going to help I seem to have terrible heartburn at the moment and constantly burping :blush::blush::blush:

I don't think mine is quite cravings yet to be honest, I've just discovered asda's own BBQ sauce that is very sweet... and I'm a big fan of sweet things, so could just be that!

As for my bloating... I've realised I feel completely fine every morning, but after my morning coffee, the bloating instantly returns and is getting painful... not sure if it's specifically the coffee that's doing it, or eating/drinking anything will cause it anyway... thinking to cut out my coffee while pregnant, although I will miss it... I know we can drink up to 200mg of caffeine a day, but is anyone else a coffee drinker and thinking to quit too?

I love hearing what everyone else wants / doesn’t want. Feel very sicky again today, it’s like a constant hangover. Hubby said only cute for that is McDonald’s & I said I agree but I only want the chips nothing else which is unlike me! I’m burping a lot also Shell34 & I’m not usuallly a burper! Was just thinking ill be 6 weeks on Tuesday! 6 seems so much further than 5 lol

I don't think mine is quite cravings yet to be honest, I've just discovered asda's own BBQ sauce that is very sweet... and I'm a big fan of sweet things, so could just be that!

As for my bloating... I've realised I feel completely fine every morning, but after my morning coffee, the bloating instantly returns and is getting painful... not sure if it's specifically the coffee that's doing it, or eating/drinking anything will cause it anyway... thinking to cut out my coffee while pregnant, although I will miss it... I know we can drink up to 200mg of caffeine a day, but is anyone else a coffee drinker and thinking to quit too?

I’m not much a coffee drinker MamaWannabe but I’ve torally gone off tea & coffee. I usually have about 3-5 teas a day but haven’t had a tea for about a week now. Think I’ll be changing over to ginger tea at this rate lol. If you love coffee I wouldn’t say you have to quit it, like you say any food or drink will cause bloating so I wouldn’t say it’s the coffee specifically doing it.

I think I'll stop it for a few days and see how I get on with the bloating... I always have a cup of coffee in the morning, but I've quit several times in the past for different reasons, and I know I end up feeling overall better without the coffee addiction in the morning! If I do quit, I'll probably still have a coffee here and there as a treat, because I do miss it whenever I quit it... and decaf just isn't the same!

I love hearing what everyone else wants / doesn’t want. Feel very sicky again today, it’s like a constant hangover. Hubby said only cute for that is McDonald’s & I said I agree but I only want the chips nothing else which is unlike me! I’m burping a lot also Shell34 & I’m not usuallly a burper! Was just thinking ill be 6 weeks on Tuesday! 6 seems so much further than 5 lol

Il be 6 on Wednesday. Gunna go bug my GP to get me a early scan lol. Iv gone off chips. The thought of them make me feel unwell. Unless they are covered in sweet chilli sauce haha

Hi ladies. Just wondered have you all told your gp yet? X

Love hearing what everyone is going off or liking a lot off it’s so weird what pregnancy makes us do lol
I am sat at home watching one born every minute I don’t know if that’s a good idea or not?! It’s bringing it all back I cant believe I will be doing it again :) do you all work? I don’t currently work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back