July 2019 mummies

There's a gourmet cat food ad that is on this site. Everytime I see it I gag. Thanks pregnancy nausea!

Anyone heard from Shell34? Hope she’s ok:(

I've been thinking about her too everyday on here, hope she's ok. her last post seems to have been around two weeks and she was saying she's been quiet as she had a bad toothache so just hoping it's that and all is ok with her!

There's a gourmet cat food ad that is on this site. Everytime I see it I gag. Thanks pregnancy nausea!

I was thinking the same haha! I only seem to see that ad when I'm viewing on my phone and it takes up the whole screen!

Hi all. My wisdom teeth have been driving me mad for the past week. Yesterday the dentist said i have a severe abscess and wanted to give me anisthetic which i refused. Iv been given antibiotics although iv not taken them. I just dont feel i can take them this early in my pregnancy (7+5) does anyone have any tips? Herbal remedies? Im struggling to cope at the moment x

Hurrah for anti emmetic! I've just got some cyclizine as I feel awful and the uti has knocked me for 6.

Im trying not to worry, there's no point as there is nothing I can do about it. Just take care of myself and see what happens. Scan is 17th then booking in on 21st. My 12 week scan is on the 7th Jan same as you :)

Glad to hear the booking in went well. I bet it all starts to seem real at that point!

On an aside, someone I went to school with (don't see anymore but friends on fb) is having her twins today by c section. She made it to 38+3 and her bump was MASSIVE! she looked pretty good on it though to be fair, lol

(apart from the hospital stockings which she said she has to wear for 6 weeks, lol) not flattering

My 12 weeks scan is 7th Jan too!

Hey everyone!
I just found out yesterday with 2 BFPs and one this morning!
Clearblue said 3+ so i conceived over 5 weeks ago but i have bled between hence why i didn't think I would be!
I've put my dates into a calculator and said I should be due on 22nd July 2019!!

I'm a first time mum, absolutely terrified! I've booked in to see a midwife on Monday (doctors couldn't fit me in to confirm and told me to go direct to them).

I've felt mega mega bloated and tired. Already I have put weight on which is just beyond me!

Would love to chat with you all and share this awesome experience!!

Welcome Ebby! So exciting, I am a first time mum too.

I've also put weight on and feel bloated in the evening - was naughty and had takeaway tonight which in hindsight was a bad idea!!

Hi all. My wisdom teeth have been driving me mad for the past week. Yesterday the dentist said i have a severe abscess and wanted to give me anisthetic which i refused. Iv been given antibiotics although iv not taken them. I just dont feel i can take them this early in my pregnancy (7+5) does anyone have any tips? Herbal remedies? Im struggling to cope at the moment x

Most antibiotics are considered safe during pregnancy. It's pretty much a weigh up in your mind as an abscess can go septic, which would be much more serious for you and the baby. At least gargle salt water to help keep the area disinfected.

I had to have 3 of mine out a few years back. One was really infected and rotted from being impacted. They wouldn't remove it, and therefore remove the problem until the infection was under control.

Maybe speak to gp or midwife to reassure you of antibiotic safety?

Iv had loads of dental work done while pregnant. Check with your mw but no reason they shouldn't be ok.

The only thing I ever use aswell is salty water. Swill a few times a day should help to ease alittle. Not sure itl help that much tho

Hello! Can I join in?
Expecting my 3rd baby at the end of July! Currently 7+3 weeks.
Had a scan earlier this week due to miscarriage last month and not knowing dates (fell again straight away! :oops:)
All healthy this time with a heartbeat!

Hello! Can I join in?
Had a scan earlier this week due to miscarriage last month and not knowing dates (fell again straight away! :oops:)
Hello welcome and congratulations xx

Hello! Can I join in?

Congratulations and welcome Raspberry! Sorry to hear about the miscarriage, but glad to hear all is well this time! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Sorry to hear you have toothache, it can be really awful! It's up to you, but I think antibiotics are safe in pregnancy. Did you tell him you're pregnant? If so, I'm sure he wouldn't prescribe anything unsafe during pregnancy. And as Krazy Kitten said, I would worry that it would get even worse. Hope you are ok and feel better soon!

I've had two wisdow teeth out in the past... they're just a pain with getting cavities and infection!

Anyone else REDICULESLY tired? I’m 11+3 today & was never tired between weeks 4 - 8 & then had a couple weeks of feeling more awake & not napping. Now I’m napping sometimes twice a day, going to bed really early & not wanting to get up in the morning. I could literally rest / nap all day at the minute I think. I thought this would have gone by now!

Anyone else REDICULESLY tired? I’m 11+3 today & was never tired between weeks 4 - 8 & then had a couple weeks of feeling more awake & not napping. Now I’m napping sometimes twice a day, going to bed really early & not wanting to get up in the morning. I could literally rest / nap all day at the minute I think. I thought this would have gone by now!

Yep, me... just want to spend all day in bed, and it doesn't help that DH finds it funny to annoy me by waking me up at 1am every night for a chat and then he falls asleep 5 minutes later, leaving me awake, struggling to get back to sleep for over an hour (2 and a half hours last night!) and then I'm up at 7am for work. The temptation to call in sick every day is getting harder and harder to beat... I end up getting into bed as soon as I get home from work every night. I really hope it gets better soon.

Just had to rush to the toilets at work now to throw up my lunch... :( cannot wait to go home.

Welcome and congrats Raspberry:wave: I’m due at the end of July too.

Linnett, bless you! Same here. With my first 2, nausea was my main symptom but this time round exhaustion is killing me! I have to nap when my DD is napping before picking my DS up from school. I still have nausea but no where near as bad as the first 2. Not long until you hit Tri 2 and you should get some energy back.

Stacey, sorry to hear you’ve got tooth ache. As if Tri 1 isnt bad enough:( hope you feel better soon!

Yes, I could have written that! Struggling to get out of bed in the morning and then napping once or twice in the day, it's crazy! And when I'm not asleep or super sleepy, I feel sick lol. Thankfully I'm self-employed and was able to take some time off, so that helps...

I had my early scan today and saw a heart beat! :D Though I wasn't expecting it to have to be an internal scan, so I was a bit less thrilled about that! lol But all seems well, that's the main thing. The only thing bothering me a bit is they measured baby as being exactly 8 wks, when I'm actually 8w3d (I was tracking everything when TTC). Should I be concerned or is a slight discrepancy pretty normal?

Hello! Can I join in?
Congratulations and welcome ☺️ x

Yes, I could have written that! Struggling to get out of bed in the morning and then napping once or twice in the day, it's crazy! And when I'm not asleep or super sleepy, I feel sick lol. Thankfully I'm self-employed and was able to take some time off, so that helps...

I had my early scan today and saw a heart beat! :D Though I wasn't expecting it to have to be an internal scan, so I was a bit less thrilled about that! lol But all seems well, that's the main thing. The only thing bothering me a bit is they measured baby as being exactly 8 wks, when I'm actually 8w3d (I was tracking everything when TTC). Should I be concerned or is a slight discrepancy pretty normal?
I wouldn't worry too much about the difference if just a few days. It's a bit of an approx date so early on in pregnancy ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back