* * .. July 2013 Mummy's .. * *

Goodluck today ladies! X

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mw has just been round n she's gonna come back at 1.30 to do another sweep so fx this one works xx

Fx Claire.
God I'm pathetic I'm only overdue by 4 days but iv never felt so fed up I'm actually sat here crying with frustration and hormonalness if that's even a word. I feel so uncomfy have no signs of a baby being remotely anytime soon and feeling genuinly sorry for myself. My husband is still on computer playing his silly games and I'm hot uncomfy and blergh feeling I'm going for another walk on own in a min to get out the house and to be doing something I'm so bored of waiting. I know it can't be much longer but every day feels like a drag there are only two of us left from my nct class to have babies the other girl due on 9th aug. But out of everyone and there were 8 of us only three were due before me. Sorry feeling low x

Dont give up hope k8. It could start at literally any time. Keep active. Go for a good walk n if you've got a ball bounce on that. I'm sure it all helps even if it doesnt actually bring on labour. Xx

Well that sweep was very uncomfortable but mw said my cervix is very favourable n a good 3 to 4 cm already n very stretchy lol. Baby's head is very low so she thinks once contractions start kickin in or waters break it won't take very long eek !! Gettin on ball now for a good bounce. Need to hurry these contractions the hell up lol xx

Well that sweep was very uncomfortable but mw said my cervix is very favourable n a good 3 to 4 cm already n very stretchy lol. Baby's head is very low so she thinks once contractions start kickin in or waters break it won't take very long eek !! Gettin on ball now for a good bounce. Need to hurry these contractions the hell up lol xx

I'm praying for you huni I really hope it all starts soon wow to 3-4 already too thinking of you xxxx

Hope you're feeling ok now k8. After me trying to reassure you its me thats thrown the wobbly tonight n had a good cry. Think I was so posi things would start happening from the sweep pretty much straight away but they havent just a bit of cramping n pressure. I know there's still time but I feel really disheartened at the moment n don't think she's ever going to come. So I've got the pleasure of spending yet another night in hospital cos they won't let me go home but mw has said hes going to try n get me down to labour ward during the night to get my waters broke cos once that happens or I start contracting they don't think it will take very long. Still have fx that something happens for you soon too k8 xx

Hope you're feeling ok now k8. After me trying to reassure you its me thats thrown the wobbly tonight n had a good cry. Think I was so posi things would start happening from the sweep pretty much straight away but they havent just a bit of cramping n pressure. I know there's still time but I feel really disheartened at the moment n don't think she's ever going to come. So I've got the pleasure of spending yet another night in hospital cos they won't let me go home but mw has said hes going to try n get me down to labour ward during the night to get my waters broke cos once that happens or I start contracting they don't think it will take very long. Still have fx that something happens for you soon too k8 xx

Aww babe :( was so hoping you were going to post it had happened for you I'm feeling better in myself now think my cry earlier and a walk helped calm me down. I have aches and periody type cramps tonight but iv had them appear before then nothing happen so I'm not holding out hope labour is starting but hopefully it means my body is preparing and doing something useful? Still only time will tell. Am feeling very anxious andnervous in myself in general and quite clingy over hubby which is unusual for me but iI'm putting it down to hormones hope they can get you onto labour ward soon and get things moving its not fair to keep you there in limbo x big hugs xxx

That's it no more complaints from me my baby is a blessing. I just read poor gemmas thread in tri two she has an even worse and more difficult decision than the ones faced by me when I had my anacephaly pregnancys it has brought it all back to me and I can only think of the pain she is going through. At least I knew 100% there was no hope of life. Please if anyone can spare her a prayer tonight for her and her baby o think the chances are remote now for her but even so I shall pray. :( I am grateful and shouldnt complain about this gift of life inside me xxx

Aaaaagh getting super fed up with my pregnancy. I am in so much pain for weeks now and still stuck with this big belly. If anyone says enjoy once more time to me I will punch them to the ground ugh.

I just need this baby out now! Already pooped twice this morning how odd is that. Perhaps it is a sign, I keep losing so much of the plug too (for many many days). And I feel like I am having a massive period non stop because of the cramps. Today I am 39w5d and there is another heatwave coming up next week so I need this baby to come out today! Also because my husband is not at work today.

aw man i cant believe im going over....boo i have been feeling like crap for the last few days and have had so many signs n niggles i totally thought it would hav happened by now ah well just a waiting game now. ive got midwife tmrw so we will c what she says. i was offered a sweep at 5 days over last time but luckily i had my girl the day of the sweep and did not need it. hope everyone is well xxx

Still waiting here too but no longer getting fussed about it tho I think iv had a zillion messages now asking if any signs lol baby will be here when its ready whatever I do or want! Hope you all go soon tho x

Hopefully not mch longer and ull get ur cuddles girlys xxx

Hey I'm still here too. Had a melt down yesterday n a good cry. Asked them if I could just go home n they could book me in to start me off but because im already 4cm they won't let me go home !!! Anyway yday afternoon they moved me down to the induction ward which is so much nicer than the ward I was on n so relaxed. I was on the postnatal ward before because of lack of space n it was horrible being the only pregnant one there with all the new mommies. So feel a lot happier now n just gonna relax n enjoy my rest until this stubborn madam either decides to put in an appearance on her own or they get a delivery room n midwife to finally break my waters.
Hope the rest of you ladies are ok especially the overdue ones which is prob most of us that are left now consider ing we're nearly in August lol xxx

aw no its horrible being pregnant and put in with all the new mums and babies! sounds like things are a bit better now..fingers crossed ur little one will be here soon!! im only a day over and i feel miserable...got about 3 hrs sleep last night...so uncomfy. need to do something today to take my mind of the waiting game..got up at 7am and stripped beds n washing sheets n cleaning up so hopefully boost of energy means something...can only hope :) xxx

Aw girls i feel ur pain! :( i haaaated being overdue. Anbi was just 10days over, some of u have had to go the full whack n get induced..

It flies by once they are here tho! Cant believe how fast 18days has gone already! I dnt want him to grow up!!! Xx

Hello ladies.

Just wanted to say I gave birth to our som yesterday at 39w5d.

His name is Rowan Nathaniel Marcus. He was born at 22.15hrs and weighed in at 3900grams (not sure how much that is in lbs and ozs but I reckon close to nine).

null_zps45602423.jpg

Here is a picture. I took it with my phone whilst he was sleeping this morning but will post some nicer ones soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back