* * .. July 2013 Mummy's .. * *

Seren-Mae born 24th July at 3.44am by emergency section, was due 28th July :) :)

So doesnt look like its going to happen for me

Induction 2moz !!! I'm scared of beening induced I wanted it to happen on its own :(

So doesnt look like its going to happen for me

Induction 2moz !!! I'm scared of beening induced I wanted it to happen on its own :(

Aww the main thing is baby arrives safely. You can refuse an induction but I think it poses a greater risk?, big hugs just think by the weekend you will have baby here xx

Cnhratulations on your baby Mrs-C hope you and and baby are doing well xxx

Just got back myself from doing the big grocery (weekend) shopping. Wow that was a big task to be honest. Glad I am home now sitting on the sofa for a few mins before I will put all the stuff in the cupboard etc.

I am only going to do one laundry and change te sheets on the beds today notng more ;)

Just got back myself from doing the big grocery (weekend) shopping. Wow that was a big task to be honest. Glad I am home now sitting on the sofa for a few mins before I will put all the stuff in the cupboard etc.

I am only going to do one laundry and change te sheets on the beds today notng more ;)

Sounds a good plan.iv not dragged myself out of bed yet but am about to. Plan of the day is nothing except labour if baby decides its time. . Tho no signs yet lol x

Sounds a good plan.iv not dragged myself out of bed yet but am about to. Plan of the day is nothing except labour if baby decides its time. . Tho no signs yet lol x

Oh that sounds lush just getting out of bed :D I've been ip for quite some time already ;)

Having pains but I'm sure they will go soon ... They allways do x

Hopefully they get worse bbybump! - in the nicest possible way of course :) x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So its induction day and iv not been bothered or wrryed about labour at all but actually knowing im going in today im nervous i feel so sicky iv tryed to get as much sleep as i can but its hard to stop thinking about it when i calm down from beening a bit scared i get excited and then still feel sick lol x

Awww good luck huni!! I'm so excited for u, it's finally here!!!!!! Xx

Ill give you a txt dont worry if your busy with your little princess i bet shes taking up alot of your time :) looked at her on your fb shes so gorgeous and ty bless him x x

Good luck today bbybump. Im hoping to get my baby today also. Been in hospital since thursday evening cos of damn bp which has gone down n is absolutely fine now but because im in n overdue they aren't gonna let me home without baby. All explained in a separate thread anyway so wont bore you again with all the details here lol xx

Awww i hope your little one comes today for you !! Its not fun beening stuck in hospital x

It certainly isn't :-( It's hot n noisy n I'm getting really bored now. Really thought they were gonna start things off yday n baby would be here by now but I'm sure they just like to keep you hanging around on purpose lol. Hopefully we'll both have our babas today :) xx

Which hospital are you using bbybump? Just noticed you're from west midlands :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back