* * .. July 2013 Mummy's .. * *

Hes good thanks hun! He was 10lb 4 last tues.. Hea being weighed again this tues coming :)!! My lil chunk hehe!
Noahs in 0-3 but some next 3-6 already fit!! Madness!!

They are growing up to fast arent they!!
To think we were all nagging and moaning about wanting our babies out and now look!! :) xx

Wow lil' chunk! I realized them age indications are bull shit, my dutch sizes are based on length makes more sense as no baby will be a given height when a certain age haha me mates' 2 year old her and OH are 6ft'ers and she's size 3-4 now haha the HV had the cheek to call her fat as a baby I would've slapped the ****! I think my lil' man is going be a biggun no wonder he was almost falling out my belly before 38w he's got his daddies genes :3
You still on them mc donalds' frappee things my mom had one when she was over and I tried it man they're fit! couldn't drink any milky stuff whilst preggo :/

I still got to do some catching up with the birth stories and all! :eek:

Ive had a few of the frappes ;) spesh with this weather weve been having i couldnt resist haha!

But im tryingto lose my baby weight now! So need to behave haha!

Theres loads of birth stories!! I still havent managed to read them all. U dnt log on for a day or 2 and so much has happened on here lol.

I need to finish updating the front page of our babies! Xx

Oh god yea that's true, I kept reading in tho just couldn't reply for being naughty :eek:
just swap over to the smoothies if you want to loose some baby weight ;) I'm still addicted to the strawberry n banana one :D xx

Ohhh that one is blooody yummy!! Infact i want one right now!!
But i cant use 'cravings' as an excuse to make my OH go out and get me one anymore haha x

Ah course you can, I blame it on that it has vitamins in it and stuff and it's healthy haha he does even get me one when he goes asda and it's like quick and easy tehehe imo !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back