*** January Testing Thread ***

2WW also dragging for me! Such bad nipple pain, I’m going to be pissed off if it’s for nothing :rotfl:

I honestly haven't felt any different so I'm not getting my hopes up this time. When are you gonna test @PinkFlamingo

I’m trying not to get my hopes up either but my nipples are absolutely killing me! Couldn’t even have the duvet over me last night! I’m going to try my best to wait for AF to turn up, don’t think I can take seeing another negative test. I’m CD21 at moment x

I’m trying not to get my hopes up either but my nipples are absolutely killing me! Couldn’t even have the duvet over me last night! I’m going to try my best to wait for AF to turn up, don’t think I can take seeing another negative test. I’m CD21 at moment x
I hope this is it for you @PinkFlamingo xx

This cycle has to be the longest ever... hope everyone is keeping well! X

I agree. It’s been soooo long!! My nipples don’t hurt today which is making me sad, thought it might have been a sign :roll:

I couldn't help myself this morning. Did a test.. Bfn. Its far too early though I'm trying to tell myself

I still can’t believe there’s a week of January left. I think I’m out this month. Just have no real feeling it’s my time. Hubbie is away next cycle so it’ll be March before I’m testing again. On a positive note I’m getting sent to see a consultant about my spotting so fingers crossed for that xxx

I couldn't help myself this morning. Did a test.. Bfn. Its far too early though I'm trying to tell myself

Oh monkey, what are you like!! I’m determined not to test this month and just wait for AF hope it’s just to early for you x

I still can’t believe there’s a week of January left. I think I’m out this month. Just have no real feeling it’s my time. Hubbie is away next cycle so it’ll be March before I’m testing again. On a positive note I’m getting sent to see a consultant about my spotting so fingers crossed for that xxx

Well done for being positive liz. Good luck, hope you get some answers x

Hope everyone is doing okay. xx

This month seems so quiet for testers and bfps

I won’t be testing at all unless by some absolute miracle AF doesn’t show up.

Hope everyone is doing okay. xx

This month seems so quiet for testers and bfps

I won’t be testing at all unless by some absolute miracle AF doesn’t show up.

Hey,
I was thinking the same, it’s been so quite in here. Maybe that’s why this cycle is dragging!! I’m trying not to test this month either, just going to wait for AF.
Hope your doing ok x

I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot but omg I am so grumpy. Tried to remember my WiFi password today and I could remember the gist of it but not it properly haha feel like I'm on a different planet. Driving home tonight I genuinely felt like I was going to melt just feel sooo hot

I am desperately trying not to think about anything during the tww as last month I thoroughly convinced myself I was preggers only to be let down yet again and felt like shit for days so this time I want to try stay sane, I am only 3 dpo so not sure I will be so calm next week :/ haha

I’m exactly the same, I’ve been so convinced so many times and then the reality hits so hard. Literally don’t think there’s anything you can do to stop though. I’m on google constantly!! X

Sorry ladies :(
I hate how similar early preg symptoms are to just pre-af ones, so annoying isnt it.
I had read somewhere before that if they all go away by 10dpo then you’re not pregnant but don’t think that’s true.

IF I even ovulated this cycle.. I’m 11dpo now but I’m only cd21 cause I got my positive on cd9 ugh. It’s been such a crap cycle and I can’t wait for it to be over!! I don’t expect there is any chance of being pregnant as we only dtd once on the day of pos opk, we didn’t exactly get a lot of time to dtd before that and I think it is too late for dtd to matter by then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back