*** January Testing Thread ***

Oo

ooooh what’s that?! Xx

Trying to send picture but no idea how!
Basically from cycle day 8 dtd every other day.
Cycle day 10 start opks.
When positive dtd 3 days in a row, miss a day then try one more time.
No idea on success rate, but thought we’d give it a go

@PinkFlamingo that sounds interesting, hope it works for you this time!

@Littleperson I'm doing OK, tested early today with a FRER and was stark white, so a little put out. I've had a cold for the last few days and really thought this could be it, as covered the window really well. OH has analysis on Tuesday, so might shed some light on our journey. Thanks for asking!

@PinkFlamingo Getting along OK, super short of breath today, which I have never had in my life, so struggling with that a bit. Just waiting and hoping the witch stays away... OH is being super sweet and making me tea to try and help my cold. Thanks for checking :)

@PinkFlamingo Getting along OK, super short of breath today, which I have never had in my life, so struggling with that a bit. Just waiting and hoping the witch stays away... OH is being super sweet and making me tea to try and help my cold. Thanks for checking :)

Aww glad you’ve got someone looking after you, good luck x

Aww glad you’ve got someone looking after you, good luck x
I also tested earlier this afternoon and got a negative back... bit disheartened. I don’t know if it’s my body playing tricks on my but I feel “different”... x

I also tested earlier this afternoon and got a negative back... bit disheartened. I don’t know if it’s my body playing tricks on my but I feel “different”... x

Aww no sorry you got BFN how many dpo are you? X

Aww no sorry you got BFN how many dpo are you? X
Well I don’t actually know tbh! I haven’t had a period in 10 years, in that time I’ve had two IUDs and a baby. Had my IUD out in Dec & we had UPS two weeks ago today. So I’m just gestimating at the minute xxx

Well I don’t actually know tbh! I haven’t had a period in 10 years, in that time I’ve had two IUDs and a baby. Had my IUD out in Dec & we had UPS two weeks ago today. So I’m just gestimating at the minute xxx

Good luck :clover:

BFN this morning and 3 days late. Stark white, not even a squinter on FRER. Longest cycle I've had in a year and a half. Keep you updated.

BFN this morning and 3 days late. Stark white, not even a squinter on FRER. Longest cycle I've had in a year and a half. Keep you updated.

sorry to hear this, there’s nothing worse than no AF and BFN so unfair x

Spotting this morning as my usual AF would, bit sad this go around as OH and I were a bit too hopeful with her small hiatus. He did his first SA this morning, one more in 3 weeks, then maybe we'll have some answers in the next month. Thanks for the support, off for a few days now. Best of luck. Xx

Spotting this morning as my usual AF would, bit sad this go around as OH and I were a bit too hopeful with her small hiatus. He did his first SA this morning, one more in 3 weeks, then maybe we'll have some answers in the next month. Thanks for the support, off for a few days now. Best of luck. Xx

oh no sorry. Hope you get your answers soon x

Eh, it’s fine. We have to go to Venice in May and India in June so the less pregnant I am on the planes the better I suppose, haha!

Counting down the days to our next appointment :)

Eh, it’s fine. We have to go to Venice in May and India in June so the less pregnant I am on the planes the better I suppose, haha!

Counting down the days to our next appointment :)
Have you been Venice before? God it’s amazing!! One of my favourite places, will never forgot it. Atleast you have a couple of holidays to look forward to xx

Have you been Venice before? God it’s amazing!! One of my favourite places, will never forgot it. Atleast you have a couple of holidays to look forward to xx

Yes, I’ve been twice. Venice is one of my favourite places on earth! We’re going this time because D has been booked to photograph a wedding there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back