*** January Testing Thread ***

@PinkFlamingo me too. Had a very dark opk last night and this morning so tonight the baby dancing will continue. I am late ovulating this cycle - usually ovulate about CD21 and its 2 days later i've had my positive opk - so I'm guessing I will ovulate either tonight or tomorrow?

Good luck! I wish you all the best and luck in the world!

@PinkFlamingo me too. Had a very dark opk last night and this morning so tonight the baby dancing will continue. I am late ovulating this cycle - usually ovulate about CD21 and its 2 days later i've had my positive opk - so I'm guessing I will ovulate either tonight or tomorrow?

Good luck! I wish you all the best and luck in the world!

Massive luck too you too! Hopefully we both get our BFP :dust:

Thank you liz85. How are you doing? X
Yes not too bad thanks. Trying to use these clear blue ovulation kits that has an app on your phone. Lol .It’s not great I must say lol how are you? Xx

Yes not too bad thanks. Trying to use these clear blue ovulation kits that has an app on your phone. Lol .It’s not great I must say lol how are you? Xx

I haven’t seen them, I’ll give them a miss then! Ha! We’re trying ‘sperm meets egg plan’ this month. It’s been a bit scheduled to be honest. Changed our vitamins this month too. X

I haven’t seen them, I’ll give them a miss then! Ha! We’re trying ‘sperm meets egg plan’ this month. It’s been a bit scheduled to be honest. Changed our vitamins this month too. X
Awe hopefully this will be your month. Iv heard good things about that plan.

Had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test in my hands! :wall:Gosh I want this so bad!

late to the party but as I had a chemical at the beginning of Jan didn't think there was any point. Anyhow, ovulated 4 days ago so please put me down for the 27th, when i'm due on.

This 2ww is taking forever. Only 6 dpo at the moment I think. I just wish you ovulate and then could find out the next morning if it was a yes or no ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back