....::::::: New January 2012 Thread ::::::....

hi kylie

got my :bfp: - i was down for the 9th

clara x

lots of dust for all you lovely ladies in January:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm on 16 Jan, :) and it can't come quick enough, Lucy x

Happy New Year to all in ttc!! Lots of luck and baby :dust: for 2012!!! x x

I'm officially out this cycle, though wasnt really trying to be fair, AF has arrived again (I'm presuming it's AF as havn't really stopped bleeding for more than a couple days this month) but in theory, AF's next visit should be 27th January, could you put me down for then please hun x

baby dust to all waiting to test x x x

Hey, can you pop me down for maybe the 11th Jan. I'm really not sure if that is going to be the right date, my cycles are all over the place but will give it a whirl. lots of luck to everyone not only for january testing but all of 2012. happy new year folks. xxx

The witch officially got me again, so can you put me back down for 28th

I solemnly pledge not to test early!

Hi Hun, can you put me down for the 5th please x

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy new year and the very best of luck with ttc. FX for BFP's all round!

:dust: for you all

XX

Can you put me on the 29th Please? xxx

Hi can you put me down for the 5th am gonna try and hold out till then! xx

Hi ladies.

Fx for us all that this is a lucky thread and a lucky year!!

Can I be put down for the 16th please.

Although I can guarantee I won't last that long!!

K&A,
Can you put me down for testing on 15th? I think I've only hit one window this month but DH was Excellent! Good luck everyone!!!

Hayes,
I'll be testing the same date as you. Keep me posted if you are symptom spotting!!

Is it too late to join? If not can you let me know if these dates are AF due dates or testing dates - or are they the same thing?

Sorry for being thick!

Thank you!

Xx

Hi ladies,

Can you explain what this is you all do together? Is it to late to give you my info? If not what info do I send?

Thanks
Mrs G.

Babybushie & Sparkles

Never too late ... we just look after each other, celebrate and commiserate as a group - and we have somewhere to vent that wont drive OH up the wall! ;-) Everyone in here is lovely, and will make you all feel very welcome

Its just the date that you plan to test .. which is usually the date your AF is due (although I think we'd all admit to testing early!)

Fx for you .. hope you get your BFP

Hi leeleekitty im always symptom spotting lol!!!!!

Fx for us both.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back