*** January Testing Thread ***

Sorry ladies :(
I hate how similar early preg symptoms are to just pre-af ones, so annoying isnt it.
I had read somewhere before that if they all go away by 10dpo then you’re not pregnant but don’t think that’s true.

IF I even ovulated this cycle.. I’m 11dpo now but I’m only cd21 cause I got my positive on cd9 ugh. It’s been such a crap cycle and I can’t wait for it to be over!! I don’t expect there is any chance of being pregnant as we only dtd once on the day of pos opk, we didn’t exactly get a lot of time to dtd before that and I think it is too late for dtd to matter by then?

definitely not too late to DTD on day of positive opk, that might even be the best time to do it, have you ever temped to see how long after postive opk you ovulate?

Sorry ladies :(
I hate how similar early preg symptoms are to just pre-af ones, so annoying isnt it.
I had read somewhere before that if they all go away by 10dpo then you’re not pregnant but don’t think that’s true.

IF I even ovulated this cycle.. I’m 11dpo now but I’m only cd21 cause I got my positive on cd9 ugh. It’s been such a crap cycle and I can’t wait for it to be over!! I don’t expect there is any chance of being pregnant as we only dtd once on the day of pos opk, we didn’t exactly get a lot of time to dtd before that and I think it is too late for dtd to matter by then?

I know so annoying every time you google a symptom could be pregnancy or AF. How is that fair?!
Best of luck Millie, after all it only takes one go! :dust:

I tried to do temps on a few different cycles but I never got very far with it to actually know when I ovulated. I’m rubbish in the mornings, I would either forget completely or would’ve moved around too much before taking it. Yes, even with it on the side right next to me lol.

I quickly learned temping wasn’t for me!

I am obsessed. It's literally all I can think of! I tested again today and I think I see something - cannot get it to show on camera but its there. Fingers crossed af does not show

I am obsessed. It's literally all I can think of! I tested again today and I think I see something - cannot get it to show on camera but its there. Fingers crossed af does not show

Oh my gosh! How many dpo are you now? Good luck, hope this is it for you x

I tried to do temps on a few different cycles but I never got very far with it to actually know when I ovulated. I’m rubbish in the mornings, I would either forget completely or would’ve moved around too much before taking it. Yes, even with it on the side right next to me lol.

I’m thinking of temping next month (never done it before) haven’t a clue what I’m doing with it though x

@PinkFlamingo only 10dpo at the moment so it's very tentative at the moment. Can't believe it. I used cheapie home bargains tests so I'll test again in the morning and every day let's be honest till that line gets daaaark. Fingers crossed for you too, I'm kinda in denial

Temping definitely sounds really good. I get so much broken sleep with my wee guy at the moment that I decided not to because I don't think it would have been rliable for me. Fingers crossed I won't need to now and again same for you!

@PinkFlamingo only 10dpo at the moment so it's very tentative at the moment. Can't believe it. I used cheapie home bargains tests so I'll test again in the morning and every day let's be honest till that line gets daaaark. Fingers crossed for you too, I'm kinda in denial

Oooo we’re at the same place in our cycles! You’ve made me want to test! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! I must be strong!! Hate seeing that BFN! Keep us updated! X

yeah I get you, I don’t think I could ever temp either for same reasons, there is something called ovusense which can confirm ovulation and within a few cycles tell you when you are going to ovulate too, it could be worth looking at that to give you an idea of how long after a positive opk you ovulate so you’ve got a better idea of which days to concentrate your efforts on lol

I liked the idea of ovusense but when Ive spoke to my hubby about it before he wasn’t keen as he said it’s ‘£200 that is not going to help us get pregnant’.

I’m not actually sure if there’s a way to get it cheaper than that? It is just what I saw when I quickly looked into it before and hubby’s reaction is when I stopped looking lol.

I get exactly what he means because it doesn’t really boost any chances?

The only reason we ended up dtd once this cycle was just because the positive was so early and normally we would’ve managed to have dtd 4+ times before a positive. :(

I liked the idea of ovusense but when Ive spoke to my hubby about it before he wasn’t keen as he said it’s ‘£200 that is not going to help us get pregnant’.

I’m not actually sure if there’s a way to get it cheaper than that? It is just what I saw when I quickly looked into it before and hubby’s reaction is when I stopped looking lol.

I get exactly what he means because it doesn’t really boost any chances?

The only reason we ended up dtd once this cycle was just because the positive was so early and normally we would’ve managed to have dtd 4+ times before a positive. :(
That is the downside to it. It’s a lot of money and your oh is right in a way. Some ladies I have seen that have it don’t actually rate it anyway so I do think it’s a waste of money.
It only takes the once hun and I hope it’s your lucky cycle xxx

@monkey1988 did you test this morning? X
Yeah it's still super feint but I can definitely see it. I'm having crazy craxzy vivid dreams. I actually moaned at oh for something he did in a dream last night

Can't seem to get images to upload at all?

Last edited:
Yeah it's still super feint but I can definitely see it. I'm having crazy craxzy vivid dreams. I actually moaned at oh for something he did in a dream last night

Can't seem to get images to upload at all?
Screen shot the photo and upload the screen shot Monkey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back